Respected Contributor

Cooks Essential recent air fryer

Purchased this air fryer then a few days later received an email that there were problems with the recipe book that came with the air fryer.  Within the email was a link for us, the customer, to print the recipes ourselves on our own printers.  First of all, when I clicked the link which just said Recipes in red, it brings me to the air fryer page where you can purchase.  There are no recipes there and I have searched all over the website and cannot find them.  Anyone have the correct link to get the recipes.  Secondly, why should we have to do this since it was clearly their error.  They should fix the recipe book and mail it to us.  30 some recipes are a lot to copy and then they are just loose pages, not a small book.  This just isn't right!

Respected Contributor

Re: Cooks Essential recent air fryer

Go to the Cooks Essentials Air Fryer and click on Cookbook On the left side of the screen. It opens in a PDF file so you need a way to open it on your laptop or tablet. You also can go to the 5.3 Cooks Essentials Air Fryer and get that Cookbook/recipes also.

Try it again or try it under a different browser Chrome or Internet Explorer brings things up differently sometimes.

Thanks  for letting us know where to find it if our link didn't work.

But I have to agree with njgirl that they should have re-printed the cookbook and resent it to everyone that has a incorrect one...  Part of buying the item included the cookbook, not going out and printing it yourself...

Respected Contributor

wrote:

Go to the Cooks Essentials Air Fryer and click on Cookbook On the left side of the screen. It opens in a PDF file so you need a way to open it on your laptop or tablet. You also can go to the 5.3 Cooks Essentials Air Fryer and get that Cookbook/recipes also.

Try it again or try it under a different browser Chrome or Internet Explorer brings things up differently sometimes.

Thanks for your reply.  I did find the cookbook!  I looked at each recipe and spent the time to edit the cookbook sent.  There were not many differences, mostly the type of flour used. All in all, the cookbook is terrible - not very specific and sometimes directions even in the one online which is suppose to be correct, have discrepancies. They tell you in the directions to add ingredients that are not even listed as an ingredient in some recipes!  No way was I going to print that whole thing - some recipes did not even appeal to me.  I bought Meridith's cookbook and will use that instead!