Respected Contributor

04-02.jpg

Respected Contributor

I have one and they are great. Bought it years ago and I just cleaned it today.

Esteemed Contributor

@banned again  Thanks for posting! Every time they offer these, I just sit there with my finger on the Order button. The fact is, we don't really need one, but it seems like such a great product! Smiley Frustrated

Respected Contributor

I want one but the open back on the legs stop me, I live in the country & there are lots of spiders that'll build nests there...I hate cleaning off those white sticky spider nests.

Respected Contributor

@banned again wrote:

04-02.jpg

I've had 2 for 5 years. Bring them in in the winter, and they look like new.  They were $139.00 then and I tink much longer.. But if I didn't have any I'd buy these.

Esteemed Contributor

@kitcat51 I've had this bench for years but no spiders.  Suggestion:  hose it off and then spray RAID or some bug killer where your spiders gather - hose & spray as needed.

Respected Contributor

Re: Convert-a-bench TSV 4/2

[ Edited ]

I have 3 of these.  Love them and come in handy.  I bought cushions much cheaper locally and pillows as well.  I love low maintenance outdoor furniture.  Never bring them in and just cover during the winter months.  

I paid 158 last year and the first one was 139.  They keep improving them.  Worth the investment because they keep looking good and useful.  Had a wooden picnic table and chairs and always ended up looking awful and waste of money in the end plus trying to get rid of them.

Last year invested in nice chairs the Q offered and worth every penny to us.  Fold up and put away during winter months and bring out this season along with the matching tables.  

Respected Contributor

These look really nice, loving many of the colors. I love that they're made in America!

Valued Contributor

They look very nice. I am surprised they don't offer some darker colors like brown or evergreen, though.

Respected Contributor

@banned again thank you so much for being generous and posting about this sale and for the posters to comment and giving me confidence in this purchase I've made.

My brother was wanting a picnic table but changed his mind as he didn't have the space where he wanted to put one. Wouldn't this be perfect? 

Hard part is that I have to wait until August to give it to him for his birthday! I got the Sierra brown one. I didn't want to wait because of TSV price and they have increased yearly and I know last year the sold out I think.

Thank you all.