Trusted Contributor

Re: Contour Hair Remover TSV

I've had one of these for months and I absolutely love it. Totally painless and removes my facial peach fuzz wonderfully. Just bought the TSV and glad to see that on auto delivery they send you new heads for the product every 90 days. At first I thought why would they have auto delivery on this product? It lasts so long.  Highly recommend this product. 

Trusted Contributor

I did not like the Finishing Touch Flawless. It didn't work well for me. The contour is so much better and works amazingly well! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Starpolisher wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Is this similar to Finishing Touch Flawless?  I got one of those from Walmart on clearance for 8 bucks.  Works alright.  Just a shaver, no exfoliating though.

I'd also like to know how it compares to Finishing Touch Flawless?

I have both.  There are pros and cons to both.  The Contour has a larger shaving area but no light,  It is larger than the Flawless but fits comfortably in the hand.  You can buy replacement heads for the flawless, don't know if that is an option with the Contour.  The Flawless glides easier over my skin which is a plus on the face.  I will replace my flawless when needed, not sure about the Contour.

@Starpolisher wrote:

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Is this similar to Finishing Touch Flawless?  I got one of those from Walmart on clearance for 8 bucks.  Works alright.  Just a shaver, no exfoliating though.

I'd also like to know how it compares to Finishing Touch Flawless?

Esteemed Contributor

I bought this before Christmas.  It works ok, but not worth the price I paid.  A battery doesn’t last long in it and the exfoliator head does nothing.  I am mad because nothing was mentioned about having to buy a new head every 3 months.

Honored Contributor

I have one already, but haven't received my TSV order.  I had posted that I really don't use the exfoliator head.  On the shows with the TSV they mentioned to use it on a damp face that has some cleanser (any brand) on it.  (I think not an exfoliating cleanser though.)  I'm going to try that.  I didn't know that before.

Esteemed Contributor

Finally received my Conture today: ordered on 5/12, shipped on 5/15, received today 5/29. Aside from the fact that it took 2 weeks to arrive, I tried it a little while ago and am very happy with the job that it did on my chin and upper lip hair. No tugging or pulling and my skin feels so smooth. I've been using the same women's shaver (can't remember the brand) for years, but it was no longer doing the job. I haven't tried the Polishing Head, but the hair remover head works great IMO. Very happy I ordered it (and received it)!