Honored Contributor

Re: Contour Hair Remover TSV

@RespectLife   I agree.  I  ordered as a back up as I already have one.  Plus I may gift one.  I really love this.  Better than anything I have used.  The epilator keeps the hair off longer, but is uncomfortable on the upper lip area.  This only takes a few seconds to make those stubborn hairs go away.  I sure wish I had one of these when I was in high school.  

Honored Contributor

I'm watching the presentation now.  I have to laugh at Carolyn's "everyone hates waxing" comment.  Actually, no...I've been getting waxed for 25 years & feel like a new woman after my appointment.  I love my waxing appointments!

I've never liked these little gadgets.  Maybe they've been improved over the years.  All I remember is when I tried using an epilator it hurt (to me, more painful that waxing).  If I have a stray hair pop up somewhere I grab my tweezers.

I'll keep watching the presentation.  We'll see...Smiley Happy

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I ordered it last year and sent it back--didn't do anything .

Respected Contributor

I use the Luminess gadget similar to this everyday. I ordered as a back-up because they do wear out. I really like these but I did not especially like the finishing touch brand. 

Esteemed Contributor

I bought this last year for $30 and I love it. It is still going strong but I ordered the TSC because it is a great gadget for s great price for two and I got the auto delivery for the new heads. This is 1000 times better than finishing touch
Honored Contributor

@roster wrote:

Why not just use a razor? I mean, this device has been around forever. Who wants to bother with changing the head every 3 months? If you use Clarisonic, why do you need the exfoliator? You already have to change the Clarisonic heads every 3 months. No, for me. 

While it may satisfy some users desired level of exfoliaton, the Clarisonic has never been marketed as an exfoliator.

Super Contributor

JeanLouiseFinch:

"While it may satisfy some users desired level of exfoliaton, the Clarisonic has never been marketed as an exfoliator".

Yes, many popular products used today were NOT marketed for the intended use: Let's just start with Coca-Cola & V___gra.

FYI......wash clothes are used for exfoliation

Honored Contributor

I just use a  bic razor that I buy  a package of 10 razors at the  dollar store... use on a dry face... throw away after two uses... cheap... and works just as good.  No need for a fancy floral patterned or  what ever battery operated device!

Super Contributor

Seamaiden, I agree. Razors also exfoliate. Not what they were marketed for but......

Honored Contributor

For some reason, anytime I have used a razor on my face to remove the peach fuzz, it causes me to break out.  I do not have that issue with my Flawless so I will stick with that.  If anyone wants to use a razor, more power to them.  I just cannot.