Honored Contributor

This item is already available and I highly recommend it.  I bought one last September and really like it.  You don't feel anything and it is great for facial hair.  (Removal doesn't last as long as Epilator, but for me it's easier to use and you feel nothing.)  Would be easy to take in your handbag or on a trip.     Comes in a variety of colors now.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Contour Hair Remover TSV

@Daysdee wrote:

This item is already available and I highly recommend it.  I bought one last September and really like it.  You don't feel anything and it is great for facial hair.  (Removal doesn't last as long as Epilator, but for me it's easier to use and you feel nothing.)  Would be easy to take in your handbag or on a trip.     Comes in a variety of colors now.

Thanks for recommending this, I ordered it earlier without anyone saying anything, just hoping it'd be ok. I feel better knowing you've tried it and like it. Thanks again, @Daysdee .

Trusted Contributor

Is this similar to Finishing Touch Flawless?  I got one of those from Walmart on clearance for 8 bucks.  Works alright.  Just a shaver, no exfoliating though.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daysdee, thanks for mentioning this and your recommendation. I think this is probably exactly what I'm looking for since my old women's shaver has seen better days. I don't like the epilators, so I will order this and see how it goes! Thanks again.

Contributor

@MezzieStarr, I ordered this about 6 months ago and it's not any better than any other lower priced shaver on the market. The additional head that comes with it ( exfoliator) doesn't do anything at all. Does the shaver work ? Yes. Is it worth the money ? In my opinion , no. Save your money and go back to Walmart lol. Hope this helps Smiley Happy
Honored Contributor

I really don't use the exfoliator attachment.  

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee 

I agree with you!  I have bought a ton of similar facial shavers, both higher priced and lower....this is the best I have found.  Worth every penny. 

I caught my face once trying an epilator and won't use those on my face again!  OW!

I also have not used the exfoliator head.  I don't know why I woud want 2 of these but it is a bargain for the second one.  Maybe home and work?  You never know when a whisker is going to pop out at the office!  LOL

Honored Contributor

@RespectLife  As you know, I have one and so do my daughters.  Since this is such a good buy, I may get the TSV set and if one of them needs a replacement or want one to keep for going to the office, vacation, etc. I can give them one and keep a back-up for myself.  I like it much better than my epilator for my face especially upper lip.   

Respected Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

Is this similar to Finishing Touch Flawless?  I got one of those from Walmart on clearance for 8 bucks.  Works alright.  Just a shaver, no exfoliating though.

I'd also like to know how it compares to Finishing Touch Flawless?

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Respected Contributor

I'm always afraid the hair will grow back more coarse.