Frequent Contributor

In the Insider for December, it lists the Foreman grill being the tsv on December 6th.  However, the program guide on the qvc website, as well as my directv guide shows Keurig being the tsv on that day.   The Insider has Keurig being the tsv on the 9th.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Confusion over tsv dates

Sometimes, the schedules do change for TSV Presentations, I am sure that it will still be offered this month just on a later date. I would try contacting customer service directly. Perhaps they have more up to date information.

Honored Contributor

The Insider is correct - Foreman on the 6th and Keurig on the 9th

QVC Customer Care

@auburn

Unfortunately the George Foreman Grill will not be the Today's Special Value on December 6th.  Items and show times are always subject to change without notice.  

Barb

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

@Barbara-QVC

Has the grill been dropped altogether?  Or is it being rescheduled?  And if so, is there a new date?  

I was planning to order one as a gift so I am very interested in this info. 

Thank you

QVC Customer Care

@auburn

Unfortunately I do not see where the George Foreman Grill will be a Today's Special Value any time soon.  We do appreciate your interest in this item and you are welcome to continue to tune in to see when it may become available. 

Barb 

Customer Care

Trusted Contributor

I am soooo disappointed there will be no George Forman grill. It was the only item I wanted in my first edition of the QVC Insider. My son was going to get it for me for Christmas. He was waiting patiently, for about 3 weeks, to order it last night at midnight. I realize they sometimes cancel TSV's but I'm wondering if it is gone forever? Or just delayed? Do I ask for a different grill or if he gets me QVC gift cards do you think this one will be offered in the future? Maybe there was a problem with quality control & the item won't be offered at all-ever?. I'd hate to get a different grill & then have this one available early next year. Anyone know why the TSV was canceled?

New Contributor

I was very disappointed too. I've been searching for the perfect gift for someone and was thrilled when I saw this. Then I saw that the TSV was switiched to Keurig. Back to searching!