Contributor

How does an order go from "in process"  to "backorder" ?  I ordered Earth TSV sandals April 17 during the first presentation.  Checked the order this afternoon and it was in process. Now tonight I checked and it's backorder.  I ordered the yellow early because they always sell out.  Confused here.  Anyone else?

Valued Contributor

Re: Confused-Earth Sandals TSV

@Sansun wrote:

How does an order go from "in process"  to "backorder" ?  I ordered Earth TSV sandals April 17 during the first presentation.  Checked the order this afternoon and it was in process. Now tonight I checked and it's backorder.  I ordered the yellow early because they always sell out.  Confused here.  Anyone else?

That's QVC for you.

Regular Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I ordered the yellow as soon as I saw the presentation.  It has been sitting "in process"  I went today to check and they are back ordered.  I cancelled!  I didn't need them but I thought they were really cute.  I guess I don't understand how they can be in process and all of a sudden they are backordered. 

It is what it is!!!
Contributor

Yes the that's exactly what happened to me. I ordered at midnight and for 6 days it's said in process .I checked tonight and it says back ordered ! I think QVC is getting to big to do their job in the way it should be done !

Esteemed Contributor

That's happenedto me before.  I cancel.  If it's an extended delivery date upon ordering, that's fine with me.  If it's backordered, I figure they're just waiting for returns to come in.  I don't want "used" stuff when paying for "new".  

Possibly wrong, but seems to me it's a good way to sell inventory without marking down "as is".

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Earth TSV April 17.  I've never had it happen to me, but I've seen many posts about it.  This order was made when it  was first presented (yellow),  it was in process for about a week, then backorder, then back to in process, back to backorder.  Now today it's back in process.  I didn't cancel because I've missed out on a lot of other shoes shown in yellow and thought I'd finally get them.  Not good business QVC!