Contributor

Why so much emphasis on the color of presented item??? It's so time consuming. Rather than focus on the product they keep going over (and over) the colors. Midnite when the cast iron pan was presented the host went to the colors 3 times in less than 15 minutes. Forget-about-it when they present lock n lock or temptations!!

Honored Contributor

I know, if you took a drink every time David did a " color tour " no driving tonight, LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

I don't mind the colors myself especially if it is stuff like Temptaions.

Respected Contributor

as they lose colors it takes less time.  so later presentations would be less color time.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

Color is very important to many people.  You need to hear them to know what cutie name they're calling something like purple. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Colors are extremely important to me.  However,  I don't think they need to review them so many times.  Way too much of a waste of time.  Also, I don't need to know how many are left of each color.  They could present more (new) products if they didn't review the colors 4 or 5 times (or more) in each show.   Also, they don't need to waste time having someone come and take away the sold items.

Honored Contributor

I am in another room and I can hear David reviewing the colors again!

Respected Contributor

The fact that the product is offered in many different colors is why.  It's all part of the presentation.  It's on all day so from what I've seen they've gone over and over and over many product demonstrations.

Respected Contributor

David does it so often.  I was thinking about it and maybe some of them use it as a break in the conversation.  They don't have to think of anything to say except name the same colors again that they probably already know by heart.  They get a minute of not having to think of a glowing remark about the product while they rattle off color names.  Smiley Happy 

Trusted Contributor

David just likes to exert control over the presentation.  When the focus isn't on him, he interrupts the vendor to show colors.  I would prefer he let the person presenting the product give us more information.  But, David makes the show all about him, and not the products.