Regular Contributor
I wonder how hard it would be to make these sneakers with matching colored soles? I have several pairs of Skechers with white bottoms and I keep a canister of wipes in my laundry room to wipe the white soles because those soles do attract dirt and dust. I honestly think that they would sell twice as many pairs if they did this. And although I have several pairs of cloudsteppers I have to admit that the last couple of pairs I’ve ordered have had to be returned because of the poor quality or fit. Clarks quality has really gone down tremendously and I don’t consider them an elite brand like I once did IMHO.
Esteemed Contributor

I thought the shoes were okay looking.  But all the 'sneaker' style shoes at the Q are looking all the same. 

I  have a blue Sketcher pair from years ago that have the same top bungee look and a blue sole.  Don't mind the bling, but I do not like white soles on dark color shoes.  

Valued Contributor
@RollTide2008..."farty"?!? what does THAT mean?!? 😆 I'm not sure I want to know!!
Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The trend for at least the past two or three years is sneakers with white soles all year long.  In the last two years especially, these sneaker soles are worn with not just jeans but dresses and everything else.  Hasn't anyone seen the huge push for "sneaker dresses" recently? These sneakers are on plenty of fashion sites online paired with winter outfits.

I love sneakers, especially fashion styles.  I have all kinds -- metallic, glitter, plaid, quilted, floral, suede, graffiti painted, studded, etc.  

But I do not like the Clarks TSV at all.  Something about the shape of the sneaker, and the top of it.  They remind me of those bedazzled sweatsuits of the 90's, worn by dear Betty White.  

Great if you like them, enjoy.  It's just fashion -- have fun.

@Caaareful Shopper your comment brought to mind my cousin who went to a party over the weekend. The theme was "sneakers & gowns". All of the ladies wore gowns/dresses with sneakers. She wore a pretty pink gown and some pink Tory Burch sneakers. 

Frequent Contributor

I do not think this Clark TSV did very well. I checked online late yesterday and they still had pretty much every size available in every color. I think they were priced too high for a a TSV and for what they were. Should have been $39.

Esteemed Contributor

@DJs mom wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

The trend for at least the past two or three years is sneakers with white soles all year long.  In the last two years especially, these sneaker soles are worn with not just jeans but dresses and everything else.  Hasn't anyone seen the huge push for "sneaker dresses" recently? These sneakers are on plenty of fashion sites online paired with winter outfits.

I love sneakers, especially fashion styles.  I have all kinds -- metallic, glitter, plaid, quilted, floral, suede, graffiti painted, studded, etc.  

But I do not like the Clarks TSV at all.  Something about the shape of the sneaker, and the top of it.  They remind me of those bedazzled sweatsuits of the 90's, worn by dear Betty White.  

Great if you like them, enjoy.  It's just fashion -- have fun.

@Caaareful Shopper your comment brought to mind my cousin who went to a party over the weekend. The theme was "sneakers & gowns". All of the ladies wore gowns/dresses with sneakers. She wore a pretty pink gown and some pink Tory Burch sneakers. 

@Caaareful Shopper What a fun party and the best part is their feet didn't hurt!  Thats having fun with fashion.