Respected Contributor
I live in the Midwest and wear sneakers year round. These look farty. Clarks are too uncomfortable to be so unattractive.
Valued Contributor

When I first saw these I thought they were trying to copy Sketchers. They also look cheaply made. This style is a far cry from the quality shoes of Clarks in the past. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

product thumbnail

@Kachina624    I'd be scrubbing those every day.   We have a lot of "haze" here......(that would be blowing DIRT in plain language) !!  di

@Desertdi    At least we don't have to worry about MUD. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I don't mind the white sole. I wear white sole sneakers all year even in the cold weather. Sometimes I don't want to wear boots so I wear sneakers instead. 

What I don't like about these is the embellishment. I don't want sparkles or glitter on my sneakers. 

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Cloudsteppers have been pushed by the Clarks vendors, especially by Amy O.  I bought a pair a few months ago and they were a huge disappointment.  The fit and the comfort from that line again.  Overall, I don't buy Clarks anymore.  The biggest problem for me is the heels.  The fit is bad; they slip and slide.   Even cute shoes should fit well.

@maximillian   I agree with your remarks.  The Cloudsteppers I bough for summer wear were a big disappointment.  I ditched them for another choice after a few weeks wear.  They had little padding in the sole, hardly cloud-like.  They were the first Clarks I'd bought in a long time. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor
The white soles don't bother me at all. Everyone is wearing them. Love Cloudsteppers and knit uppers. Its the Bling and the slow shipping by Clarks that make these a no go. I have a pair of Those that are very similar with no bling. I just put Vionic insoles in them and they are awesome.
Honored Contributor

I am the minority here as I think they are adorable.  I like the little bit of bling especially in the black.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

product thumbnail

@Kachina624    I'd be scrubbing those every day.   We have a lot of "haze" here......(that would be blowing DIRT in plain language) !!  di

@Desertdi    At least we don't have to worry about MUD. 

@Kachina624                       !

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

I am tired of all the bungee sneakers.   I want lace up sneakers.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 I agree that QVC's buyers are stuck in a rut and keep recycling the SAME look over and over across EVERY one of their lines. From shoes to clothes, let's make everything look alike.

I ordered a pair of cloudstepper slippers. IMO they were awful. As you mentioned, no support and they have been returned. I don't like white soles on dark shoes. That's just me. I realize it may be in fashion but I won't buy them for myself. 

On the other hand, it saves me $ because if I don't like the look, I'm not ordering it.