Honored Contributor

Cloudstepper Sneaker

[ Edited ]

When QVC's buyers get hung up on a trend, they can't let go of it.  How many white soled, sneakers do we need? They've repeated this over and over the past year in every brand. 

If I wanted this, I would have bought it long ago.   Based on my experience, I'd describe Cloudsteppers as being not very cloud-like.  More like walking barefooted. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

they are ugly!! 

Trusted Contributor

I agree @Kachina624 

This time of year, I was hoping for a Clarks boot.  Just my opinion, but this sneaker looks like it's for a young girl, not someone my age (59). 

We're heading into winter months, seems like an odd TSV for this time of year.

Well, I'll be saving my money. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Cloudstepper Sneaker

[ Edited ]

I'm with you, @Kachina624 !  Plus I don't want white soled sneakers in winter months nor one that looks light weight.  Hello!  It gets cold even in Southern Nevada!

Edited to correct typo.

Respected Contributor

I was just thinking to myself after getting on here to check the TSV... it's mid October and the TSV from Clark's is a tennis shoe?? What in the world? 
I know I am looking at buying boots or booties this time of year, and Clark's is not known for their tennis or athletic shoes, they are known for their leather boots, booties, etc. This TSV makes no sense to me, but I'm not the one with a marketing degree and working at QVC. 

Honored Contributor

Depending on where you live you might wear a sneaker year round.  I am not a sneaker person either way, so I'm not interested.  Alberti loved them and was wondering if they came in men sizes.  He likes the sparkle.  LOL.

Frequent Contributor

Love Cloud steppers and I really wanted to order more BUT those sequins are stopping me. Not a fan of sparkle shoes. That and the fact that the last Clarks cloud steppers  TSV (side zip up tie boots) I ordered have STILL NOT arrived. Very late. These probably won't get to you for months. Kind of weird that they have ANOTHER TSV when the last one still hasn't shipped.

Esteemed Contributor

Well ladies, color me different!  I'm no spring chicken but I love the rhubarb  ones and and a girl can always use more bling!  They will go perfectly with my cheesy Christmas Sweaters and Sweatshirts I wear when I spend Christmas week visiting DD & family.  Kids look forward to what I add and this year it's my special shoes. 

I find this style with the knitted tops to be very comfortable and conform well with the few foot issues I have.  So many cute shoes I can no longer wear.  And guess what!  The soles are winter white, not white white  😂    

Respected Contributor

Re: Cloudstepper Sneaker

[ Edited ]

Well, they are not for me, but living in the suburbs of NYC, I am noticing that even the local news anchors, reporters, and meteorologists are wearing sneakers with white soles = especially the men (with their suits).  Eyewitness News - ABC local, News 4 NY - NBC local, and CBSN - CBS local.  All broadcasting from Manhattan.  It must be a trend, but I agree - the cold weather is coming and the white soles look too summer like for me.

Honored Contributor

product thumbnail

@Kachina624    I'd be scrubbing those every day.   We have a lot of "haze" here......(that would be blowing DIRT in plain language) !!  di

♥Surface of the Sun♥