Valued Contributor

CleanBoss by Joy Anti-Microbial Anti-Odor 25-piece Cleaning Set

Just wondering if anyone has used any of this. How comparable is it to Norwex? 

Respected Contributor

Re: CleanBoss by Joy Anti-Microbial Anti-Odor 25-piece Cleaning Set

Based on trying her cleaning products in the past & finding them to be of poor quality, I'm avoiding this at all costs.
Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:
Based on trying her cleaning products in the past & finding them to be of poor quality, I'm avoiding this at all costs.

Same here. Read the reviews. 

Honored Contributor

Anyone know where these are mfg, it was not on the website. thanks

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle   My bottle says:  "Made in the USA"

BTW,  I LOVE the product!  I have it on auto-delivery.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Here we go again.  I love this product.  No streaks, very happy with it.

Respected Contributor

@pdlinda There is no bottle of cleaner in the HSN special today.  I have used her microfiber cloths that were part of a value that did include the cleaner.  Very poor quality.  They shrunk even though I washed in warm water and hung them to dry.  Very thin compared to other microfiber with the antimicrobial properties.  My guess would be the cloths are made in a foreign country.  Just my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't stand her. I would NEVER buy ANYTHING she sells.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I almost missed this TS....I just bought 2 sets in the berry....Great deal!

I have been using her purple dish cloths now for about 3 yrs....Mine are holding up very well.....I love the fact that these new ones have the silver technology for antimicrobial and to get a dishmat with that tech is worth the price for that alone to me!...I read the technology will hold UP to 50 washings.....The dish mats could probably be washed every 2 weeks so the silver tech would last around 2 yrs if not using a harsh laundry soap..The wash cloths and sponges probably the same or less.

I also am on a/d for the spray cleaner she makes...Its one of the best i have used thats non toxic..Cleans great for me and the scent does not bother me at all...Most of the bad reviews for it are  complaining about the scent or at least the last time i looked....I used to own my own cleaning business so have used them all..Love it!..In case anyone is interested the BEST shower cleaner is Don Aslets and you can get a gallon of it on his website for 40$ with f/s or Amazon to if in stock....If shower has build up use full strength and it will look new again!Non toxic as well.