Respected Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

@msh8970wrote:

I am debating these but the heel part looks like it might be wide. I was reading reviews for the Danelly Adira, which looks a bit similar to this, and a couple reviewers mentioned the heel being very wide and loose, and the toe part being tight, noting it being worse in wide width. I've watched a couple presentations of Clarks today's TSV, and I've noticed the heel part does look like it might be loose..? Has anyone else noticed this, or is it my imagination..? I hate shoes that always feel like they are about to fall off...

I thought the same about the width of the heel . . . and ordered anyway in the navy in my regular size! If I like them (have to see the shade of navy in person) and if they fit otherwise, I will try the little rubber pads around the heels that work so well for me in other shoes that are either a bit too wide or rub.

I wonder if the models were all wearing their correct size. A few of them looked like the shoe was a size too big everywhere, not just the heel. I took a chance and ordered pewter, and like you, usually need to add the heel pads anyway, so just have to wait for them to arrive. 

Trusted Contributor

On the models the TSV looks very wide from instep through heel.  I'd be afraid to order this shoe as I need a wide toebox but a narrow heel area.  Looks like might be a width problem similar to that of the failed TSV Earth sandal from couple weeks ago.

Super Contributor

Thanks..I think I am going to pass on these. 

Respected Contributor

@CJCwrote:

On the models the TSV looks very wide from instep through heel.  I'd be afraid to order this shoe as I need a wide toebox but a narrow heel area.  Looks like might be a width problem similar to that of the failed TSV Earth sandal from couple weeks ago.

While some of the reviews for that sandal mention a heel problem, the overall rating is actually 4 stars.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks Upcoming TSV

[ Edited ]

I love the style of these shoes! I love the colors!

But it feels silly that I have been staring at models feet all day, trying to get a feel for the fit!

Not one model has had a pair on that seemed to fit right. They appear to be very soft leather, which might be why it seems they are floppy and loose on every foot.

A  thicker leather would make it look like a structured shoe, but with this soft (or perhaps thin?) leather is just not looking right on my TV. I see  buckling and gaps in the sides, the heel. Also across the top of the shoe looks all gappy.

I really want the red ones, I just hate having to spend 7 bucks to send them back. It should not be so hard to buy a pair of shoes Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Saw that today they are only $5 more with free S&H so I called and they took the $5 off my order.

Just a heads up.

Trusted Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

@CJCwrote:

While some of the reviews for that sandal mention a heel problem, the overall rating is actually 4 stars.

That Earth Aloha sandal TSV had such poor reviews about fit that it is no longer available on Q.  There must have been thousands of returns and Q pulled the remaining quantity.  Back to the drawing board for that style.

Honored Contributor

@Graydoxiechickwrote:

how About having models that don’t have tattoos on their ankles,very trashy

@Graydoxiechick, one man's trashy is another man's treasure.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@CJCwrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@CJCwrote:

That Earth Aloha sandal TSV had such poor reviews about fit that it is no longer available on Q.  There must have been thousands of returns and Q pulled the remaining quantity.  Back to the drawing board for that style.

Mea culpa. I looked at a similar style and thought it was the TSV. I think this has happened with Clarks before, as well. Can't remember which style it was, but it was a TSV that disappeared from the site shortly thereafter!

Respected Contributor

@jonbonwrote:

@CJCwrote:

@jonbonwrote:

@CJCwrote:

Mea culpa. I looked at a similar style and thought it was the TSV. I think this has happened with Clarks before, as well. Can't remember which style it was, but it was a TSV that disappeared from the site shortly thereafter!

This one might disappear also.  I ordered, it was about a whiole size too big, gaping across the top of foot, width was OK, color and leather is terrific but the reviews are poor and all say the same thing, DO NOT FIT!