Valued Contributor

I find the Cloudsteppers division of Clarks runs small.  I have ordered several pair in the past in my usual 8-1/2 wide, but they're never wide.  I have tried to go up a half size, but they still are not wide enough.  I don't find this happens with the regualar Clarks line.  Anyone else?

Esteemed Contributor

I find them mostly true to size though I can go up a 1/2 size without a problem.  

I don't care for todays TSV as it's faux nubuck, maybe if it was real suede but for the price I don't think faux is worth it.  I do like the olive ones but it's an easy pass for me.

Honored Contributor

I don't like the Clark's tsv. I think for a fall kickoff for fashions could have done way better than these boots (they look like sneaker boots to me). I think Clark's could have done way better too if they had the okay to start this off with something from them.

I like Clark's shoes, boots, a lot of things they create but not these. I HATE it when shoe companies do fall/winter items and they put WHITE soles on them. Why do they do this? I don't get it. To me, they just look too summery for fall/winter wear.

As for QVC making these a fall kickoff, this is a big NO for me. I was excited to see what the tsv would be today but I'm disappointed. Tomorrow's won't be much better either by Cameron what's her name as I do not like anything she does and brings here not to mention extreme price tags.

Respected Contributor

I am surprised there is no brown choice!  Brown is such an excluded color in fashions too!!!!   And it goes with so much.  Comeon designers!!

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD,

I totally agree with everything in your post! 

Happy Weekend Greetings

Honored Contributor

The white color of the rubber is what it looks like before dying. When you see rubber which is any other color, for example black or brown, that indicates the rubber has been dyed to make it that color which means added cost to the manufacturing process. Having white soles on shoes today cuts the cost of making rubber-sole shoes. It's just one way shoe makers have trimmed their costs to keep from getting too expensive.

Garment manufacturers have eliminated sewing notions such as buttons and zippers, especially the dyed-to-match varieties, in an attempt to save money.

Respected Contributor

I have stopped ordering shoes from qvc because of shipping and returning costs. The exception is Spenco Yumi sandals which I know will fit as I have several pairs. I order shoes from sites that have free shipping/free returns. My shoes have to feel good or I won't wear them.

Respected Contributor

Passing too, because of the fabric, they have no arch or structure and every pair I ordered from Clark's, had to be sent back- Just over it. 

Honored Contributor

I don't anyone really loves white trim on fall/winter.  It's a distraction for me.  Not interested.

Respected Contributor

@Magicrat Todays CLARKS< yea...no!