Esteemed Contributor

I was watching and decided they were not for me. I didn't like the style. I was ready to order the bronze but decided to wait. I am glad I did. They always look different in the Insider versus TV.

Trusted Contributor

When you compare the TSV with other Clark's Cloudsteppers, the TSV is no special value.  It was an easy pass for me.

Respected Contributor

Not attractive or on trend at all , IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

Many of the Clarks styles shown on QVC remind me of orthopedic shoes.

Honored Contributor

What the heck happened to Clarks?  They use to have some cute shoes.  The shoes they are presenting are so ugly looking.  I wouldn't wear them to cut the lawn.

Honored Contributor

Easy pass for me.

Trusted Contributor

I agree...today TSV is very unattractive.  But I did see 2 beautiful boots that are new !

A298007 ADYA LUNA AND A298027 WILROSE SAGE(THESE ARE OK)...

BUT I LOVE THE ADYA LUNA...WISH THIS WAS THE TSV.

Honored Contributor

Good faux leather boots are selling for $80, $90, $100 now.  That price for genuine leather from a great company is terrific.  I wore a lot of Clark's at one time and I never had a pair wear out, I wore them for years and only discarded them when I got sick of them or when my taste changed.  I stopped buying Clarks only because the were a little "clunky" in the styles that came in wide widths.  The designer, upscale Clarks weren't offered in wide widths.  I'm not buying them but only because I truly do not need another pair of ankle boots,  I bought the Tsv desert boot and that's it for me or fall/winter boots.  However, I do indeed love this Tsv in red.  It would play nicely with my red Dooney.    Back in the day, I always had red ankle boots in my boot wardrobe.   I only wore neutral colors back then and red was that pop of color I needed.  Red bag, red shoes perked up my look.  I was so tempted to get the red that I changed channels a couple of minutes into the presentation and  I won't look at them all day. I suppose I could send a "hint" to my two girls that this is what Mom would like for Christmas.  

Honored Contributor

These look comfortable.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

These look comfortable.  Woman Happy

They do.  You don't often see a comfortable, easy to walk in boot that look as nice in a pair of dressy slacks as they do in jeans.   SG is showing sweaters and pants in a multitude of color and my mind keeps paring them with those red Clarks....lol