Honored Contributor

@Stray wrote:

Yes, Nancy said they brought them back because of popularity.  I believe they were probably left over and just wanted to move them out; they are part of the 7/4 clearance sale.  The red sold out about 6 minutes into the presentation.  

@Stray

I also believe there were probably lots of leftovers, and also returns.  I always read reviews "Ratings Low to High" so I can see the pitfalls and if they would matter to me.  The ratings for these would give me great pause. 

Respected Contributor

Can a pair of shoes be any uglier?  Looks like what I've always called 'granny" shoes.

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

Can a pair of shoes be any uglier?  Looks like what I've always called 'granny" shoes.

I think they need a couple more velcro straps.... 

Honored Contributor

If my sweet dear Italian grandmother was still with us I'd buy her in black -- back in the day she was "queen of the Velcro" and it was just a new thing back then!  She wanted everything easy for her ....😊

Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I'm a granny 7x over and I wouldn't wear those shoes!

Respected Contributor

I used to like Clark shoes, but I no longer buy them.  The last three pair I ordered over the past two years did not flt right and were not comfortable.  I kept thinking it was the particular style, but after three pair, I know that is not the issue.  I think ilt is because they are no longer made in England, but are now made in China.  No Today';s Special for me.

Trusted Contributor

In years past, a TSV was a new item.  Maybe just maybe it would be repeated months later because it sold out the first time.  Now we have the TSV Clearance Item.  Really QVC?  Maybe they need a WMM TSV - We Made a Mistake - or the WTM TSV -  which would stand for, "We have WAY TOO MUCH and now we're trying to unload all of it because we don't know what to do with it."

Respected Contributor

I have these shoes and wish I wouldn't of bought them, they are not even close to my favorite pair.  The shoe is quite heavy, my feet feel like I'm "lugging" them around.  I can't seem to get the ankle strap secure, it's quite loose on the inner foot ankle area (hope that makes sense) and even if I try to get them tight around the ankle, there's an area of loose.

Oh well, these are a TSV when the weather wasn't nice out so I just tucked them away, next time I buy a shoe or piece of clothing, nothing gets tucked away.

Trusted Contributor

The TSV in May, a fabric cloud stepper with fisherman- style straps in front, really is so comfortable.  I've worn them to museums with a lot of walking, & no problems at all.  In fact, most of my Clarks have been very satisfactory.  I started wearing the original three buckle straps about 20 years ago, when I broke a toe, & these were the only ones I could bear to have on.  Also used to like their clogs.

Respected Contributor

Wow, QVC is really going downhill.  Repeat TSV because there is a lot left over and the style will probably not be around next season!  I didn't like it the first time so I am certainly not going to buy it second time around!  I do not like that chunky bottom and i agree with other posters, that 3-strap velcro is so granny!