Valued Contributor

is this the same one they had a few months back? looks like it? 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, Nancy said they brought them back because of popularity.  I believe they were probably left over and just wanted to move them out; they are part of the 7/4 clearance sale.  The red sold out about 6 minutes into the presentation.  

Valued Contributor

if they had that much left no one must have wanted them? I know I would not want those do not like that style. and clarks shoes do not fit my fit that well only a few pair.

Frequent Contributor

YES!  Two repeat former TSV's two days in a row!  I agree with another poster - they just want to clear out the inventory! Come on, Q.....

Honored Contributor

I'm not a fan of Nubuck.

I do have 1 pair in Nubuck and if these were smooth leather I may have been tempted.

Good price, tho

Respected Contributor

Ugly then and ugly now 😬

Honored Contributor

I really don't think it's such a bargain price.  It is not leather but rather some type of fabric.  I would not pay $50 and $70 is out of the question.

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

I can understand repeating a TSV where they have too much inventory left over or if it was a customer favorite, but I thought the sales pitch on a TSV was that it was the "best price" QVC offered for at least the next six months.  Today's Clarks TSV was offered in February, wasn't it? And at that time, they were about $62.  If you are going to repeat the TSV and within less the 6 months, shouldn't the price be at least the same, not less? 

Honored Contributor

The TS is nothing special. I have several pairs of clarks that I bought over the years and NONE of them are shoes I enjoy wearing None of them are  comfortable. One pair I bought in three colors... dumb me! I thought they would be good for work..... They  have a buckle that digs in and hurts my upper foot.  If I wore them (IF!)  I would have to put cotton or something undern the buckle.   I never would buy Clarks again after my bad experiences.

Honored Contributor

I don't know what it is with the Q and velcro....