Esteemed Contributor

It's ok, but I just can't buy another pair of boots. I picked up two newbies during the Nordstrom Anniversary sale in August and ordered a third pair a couple weeks ago. I'm supposed to be in disciplined do not buy just because I like it mode{#emotions_dlg.blushing}{#emotions_dlg.sad}.

Valued Contributor

I received the email today also, I know they are going to sell well, my issue is I wish they were like 1 1/2 inches instead of 2. I'm a size 12 and companies then to make the 12 heel higher so the size 12 I'm wondering if it is 2 1/2 or 3 inches.

Esteemed Contributor

Got the pre-order email and ordered the black leather. Just not sure of the sizing - ordered 7W (my boot size) and usually wear a 6.5M in sneaks and flats. Anyone got theirs yet? I usually don't preorder 'cause I like sizing feedback but didn't want to chance missing out on these.

Super Contributor

These seem sorta stylish for Clarks (which I do own some, I'm just saying). I'm thinking of getting either the wine or brown.

Respected Contributor

I think they are on-trend and will be perfect for work this fall and winter. I ordered suede black and blue. After reading the reviews, I ordered true to size (hope they fit). Lately every time I ordered Clarks true to size, they were too small- Thanks to the reviewers for their help!

Hope they workout well and we luv 'em!

Super Contributor

The look very wide around the ankles. I wear slim leg jeans. Will these fit under slim leg jeans??

Respected Contributor

I highly doubt they would fit under a jean that is tight at the ankles. I think they would look good with the skinnies tucked into them. I will probably do that with the blue ones.

Valued Contributor
I preordered the black leather and they arrived while I was out of town and the are soooo nice! Yesterday I was in the hospital so today is the first day I got to try them on and the are even more attractive on! I ordered a 6W and will be able to fit a thicker sock in them as the weather continues to get colder here. I wear some shoes in a 5.5 others in a 6 and a 6W in this pair of Clarks is perfect for my feet! Smiley Very Happy