Respected Contributor

I just did not care for them at all so it was an easy "no" for me. Cat Indifferent

Honored Contributor

@10sluvr wrote:

i would have bought a med. grey color. I wish they would have had spare laces that were the color of the shoe. Not crazy about white laces.

I have lots of clarks and am happy with them all. I'll watch for a grey color, to come along.

@10sluvr   If you're still interested, laces cost as low as $5, at least on Amazon.  There are hundreds of different kinds there alone. 

I buy my own laces all the time to customize all of my sneakers.  I have different colors, flat versus round, metallic, floral designs, velvet, and faux leather ones, just to name a few.  

Respected Contributor

The last few pairs of Clark's I ordered did not fit so not worth the hassle and expense of returning. 

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@10sluvr wrote:

i would have bought a med. grey color. I wish they would have had spare laces that were the color of the shoe. Not crazy about white laces.

I have lots of clarks and am happy with them all. I'll watch for a grey color, to come along.

@10sluvr   If you're still interested, laces cost as low as $5, at least on Amazon.  There are hundreds of different kinds there alone. 

I buy my own laces all the time to customize all of my sneakers.  I have different colors, flat versus round, metallic, floral designs, velvet, and faux leather ones, just to name a few.  

same with me. i even put in the bungee style. i just thought with nicer leather shoes, i would like a good matching lace.

Trusted Contributor

I liked these and need comfy sneakers so I bought red, black, and tan. They arrived today and they're fantastic! They're true to size and to me they live up to the hype. I'm so glad I bought them. And this was fast shipping for a change!
For anyone who's interested the red is a soft barn-type red. It's not bright but it's definitely red, not wine, not rust... it's red. Really pretty.

The laces and soles are kind of an ivory or natural, not optic white. I like that. It's what I would prefer.

ETA the quality of the leather is superb on all 3 pairs. It's completely smooth with no pebbling or wrinkling. The padding inside is great.

They're so comfortable. That's the main thing. I hated paying the $5.50 s&h as usually I only buy shoes here on a free s&h day, but with these I'm glad I did.

Hope those of you who bought them are pleased with your purchase!

Trusted Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

I liked these and need comfy sneakers so I bought red, black, and tan. They arrived today and they're fantastic! They're true to size and to me they live up to the hype. I'm so glad I bought them. And this was fast shipping for a change!
For anyone who's interested the red is a soft barn-type red. It's not bright but it's definitely red, not wine, not rust... it's red. Really pretty.

The laces and soles are kind of an ivory or natural, not optic white. I like that. It's what I would prefer.

ETA the quality of the leather is superb on all 3 pairs. It's completely smooth with no pebbling or wrinkling. The padding inside is great.

They're so comfortable. That's the main thing. I hated paying the $5.50 s&h as usually I only buy shoes here on a free s&h day, but with these I'm glad I did.

Hope those of you who bought them are pleased with your purchase!

@Thats Me  Thanks for the review! I got mine today, too, and I also bought the red. I had a pair of red shoes like this years ago and would wear them all the time. I bought my normal dress shoe size, and they seem to fit great! The foot bed is really comfortable, and the red is a nice color, not too bright. Glad I took the chance. Clarks gets so many bad reviews these days, and I've had some misses with the brand. Enjoy your shoes!

Trusted Contributor

@pinkmochi @Glad you're happy too! I haven't worn mine yet but will break them in soon. They're very classy looking aren't they!

Esteemed Contributor

Pass. I go to the Clarks outlet.