Frequent Contributor

Not minding the sole color, it gives them a sporty feel which I think that’s what they are supposed to be. Dark soles can sometimes be so heavy looking. Anyway, I’ve made the mistake in the past buying fall too soon because there will be a lot more things to come that are probably cuter.  Also...it amazes me how long they can talk about 1 pair of shoes!

Respected Contributor

I did not care for these at all but what really turned me off was every time they showed it on the foot, the front seemed to be curled up, they were not flat.  Very odd.

Contributor

The boots look sloppy around the ankle to me.  They look like mishapen boots that have been stretched out due to being worn so often or as if they had gotten wet and the fabric stretched out.  I hate white soles.  They always get dirty and you can never get them so clean that they look new again.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee   White soles on shoes albeit sneakers or boots in today's pick has been going on for years. It's certainly nothing new and it represents a cheap version of the sole which says to me the company did not take the extra step to make a better looking fashion item. If it means the cost goes up a little in order to dye the sole, the rubber, whatever this material is then so be it. The flip side is that if you're a shoe comany producer do not cut costs for a cheaper version of something customers do not want, will not buy, won't wear in the fall/winter.