I was thinking the same thing, tsv price is supposed to be the best for 6 months? They should be refunding the difference to anyone who bought that day.

Honored Contributor

Add me to the list who are a "no" for this shoe. 

Just a comment in general about the shoes QVC shows. For the most part (with a few exceptions), I think the shoes they offer are really unattractive. Maybe I just don't tune in at the right time, but I never see a "wow" pair of shoes offered. I do like SOME of the Skechers, but that's about it. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Honored Contributor

I would never wear sandals like the TSV. To me they look  like orthotic shoes. This sounds bad but they also look like the foot part of a walking cast, especially the black ones.

Respected Contributor

So clunky looking and makes their feet look huge.   Amy is a real trooper to stand up there and try to sell these.  Those pictures she shows where she is wearing these (and some others) are probably just a quick shot and then she takes them off and puts on something cute.  She probably tells her husband she has to get a picture in those ugly clodhoppers and then drops them off at good will.

Respected Contributor

Totally ugly.  Clarks designers and Q approvers really blew it on this one ( said it last time too).

Clarks shoes were always comfortable but also used to be somewhat stylish- I have several pairs from 2 yrs ago that I wore to work all the time.  They were not frumpy, like these.  

Clarks:  get a new designer! 

Trusted Contributor

Maybe it's me but why is Clark's and other shoe company's  using Nubuk for summer shoes?  I don't like Nubuk for any type of shoe but especially for summer. 

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the "ugly then, ugly now" comment!!  Maybe the Q thinks if they offer them again as a TSV, we'll believe that they were "too popular" and that's why they brought them back.  And maybe that they'll "grow on us' the more we look at them????

Also, I agree that I can't picture Amy, the Clarks rep, wearing half of the Clark's shoes she says she wears.  She works for the company, so of course she's going to say she wears them and has pictures taken with them on...

Honored Contributor

We all need to realize that the majority of QVC's audience are Clark's shoe shoppers--and orthotic-looking shoes shoppers, LOL.  I actually didn't hate the red, but I didn't buy.  I thought the rest of the colors were just awful and did look like "mature-women" shoes.

I loved the FLY LONDON TSV, but they didn't do super well (I don't think) as they are more trendy and many people don't like trendy shoes.  

Logo sells well as it's flowy and not tight fitting and Lori does an excellent job selling.  Susan Graver sells well too due to her sales techniques and her styles that are often very basic.  

The more updated designers never last on QVC.

I thought the TSV price for the shoes was very fair.  I just didn't like them.  The majority of the colors looked like orthotic shoes for sure.  The red was the only "ok" color, and those sold out as they sold well the first time.  They obviously were clearing out the warehouse from the first TSV sale of these shoes.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

IMO the problem with that Clarks shoe is the velcro straps.  I own the Skechers Trapezoid which are super, super comfortable. They have one velcro strap across the back and are a peep toe.  That shoe, the Clarks TSV and the recent Fly London TSV all have just about the same bottom wedge, it's the upper that is different.

A different upper would have made all the difference on that Clarks TSV for some people. 

I thought the Fly London was okay but not different enough from my Skechers shoe to justify that price.