Valued Contributor

Super clunky looking.   Hate Velcro straps.   I can hear them

now  and they make me cringe 

Respected Contributor

I don't think they're so bad. To my eye, they look like a take on Fly London, and they are also very similar to several styles with the Clarene bottom (which was popular last year in a couple of styles) and retail for $130'ish. Anyway, here are a few of this year's Clarene styles:

26124208_AZ.jpeg

26122947_AZ.jpeg

_100167184.jpg

Valued Contributor

I loved Amy's cold shoulder top.  I wonder where she got it?

Super Contributor

@Biftu the sage is more taupe in color than green, I don't own willow but am wearing a logo lemon grass tank under another tank today with the sage shoes. I also have lily pad but the shoes look more taupe rather than green next to the lily pad. 

The sage is a light color but a nice neutral and the sage goes well with the color of the sandal bottom.

Super Contributor

@jonbon Yes these shoes are very similar to that Fly London. In fact those shoes were in an outlet store near by but I decided to get these clarks as they were cheaper as even at the outlet store the Fly London were 89$ and to me they fit the same.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pjcab wrote:

@Biftu the sage is more taupe in color than green, I don't own willow but am wearing a logo lemon grass tank under another tank today with the sage shoes. I also have lily pad but the shoes look more taupe rather than green next to the lily pad. 

The sage is a light color but a nice neutral and the sage goes well with the color of the sandal bottom.

@Pjcab - They did look more taupe on air.  Thanks for your reply.  I'm going to pass on these, but enjoy yours.

Respected Contributor
No offense to anyone - but I can't wait to the start of a new day for a new TSV. Lol. I cannot stand anymore looking at the models, Amy, or Jane in that dowdy shoe. Amy just called it "gorgeous and sexy". Lol
Contributor

I agree, they are not attractive at all and I am typically a Clarks fan.  These look like the shoes they have you wear after foot surgery.  

Esteemed Contributor

Last night QVC spent 1/2 hour pushing these clunky wedgies. Also, they keep showing shoes from the past. Can't they come up with a nice Clarks shoe that most people can wear - at a good price - instead of 6 EZ payments? A few weeks ago, I purchased 2 pairs of Clarks Medora Elie, 1 pair Clarks Ally, and 2 pairs Medora Gemma. I find that Clarks sizing are too long - and I had to size down - from 7 wide to 6-1/2 wide for the Elie and Ally. I bought the Gemma in 7 wide - but I think I should have ordered the 6-1/2 wide. Yes -- the sizing has changed from the past - and the shoes are not as structured as in the past.. I'll only buy leather or nubuck. Have u noticed that the host and vendor seem overly excited when showing the products lately??? I find myself mimic-ing them. 

Trusted Contributor

@Skyegirl21 wrote:

I'm sure they're comfortable and I only wear shoes that are good for my feet (never heels).  But These lack style completely.  I don't know who is designing at Clarks but these IMO are total frump and orthopedic looking!  The material looks stiff and cheap.  No offense to others, but Clark used to bring shoes to Q that had much more style.  The Clark stores offer much nicer choices. 

Yes, that's it - a little orthopedic looking. I think a leather with mayby a cork or similar

type material would have looked cuter and more summery.