Respected Contributor

That light color that encircles the boot is a deal breaker- don't like it at all!

Honored Contributor

I'm like the OP.  I wear actually a size 10 1/2 but have to buy a size 11.

Those shoes would make my huge feet look like boats walking!

I need some kind of ......well...something on the shoe to break up the design (or lack of).

Frequent Contributor

@arizele wrote:

I have the Sharon loafers and they are ridiculously comfortable, but I don't like these moon boots! They make the models feet look huge. And the ankle area is ugly with that bow. Moon boots.

ITA with you...my first thought when I received an e-mail preview was that they looked like the moon boots worn by the main character in the movie "Napoleon Dynamite." I don't know what it is about these boots--they look clunky and awkward. I usually give Clarks TSVs a second look but this is an easy pass for me. Sorry, not sorry, QVC!

Respected Contributor

I agree with these boots making feet look huge.  I also agree that that beige strip that goes around it makes the foot look bigger too. 

Contributor

Honored Contributor

I love the loafer in this style but wasn't crazy about it translated to a boot.  This was an easy pass for me.  

Contributor

Re: Clarks TSV style

[ Edited ]

I am a faithful visitor to this forum but rarely comment. Not trying to change anyone's opinion about the boot but I wear a size 12 and bought the pewter metallic and I really like it.  It is not a large, clunky boot at all and it doesn't make my foot look any bigger (although at a size 11.5/12, that ship sailed a long time ago). I own the UGGs Classic slim boots which are much narrower than the traditional UGGs style and these are similar but less bulky.  Just another perspective.