Esteemed Contributor

Back in the 70's it was hard to get the bottom of your jeans to fit around the ankle of boots like that.  I remember.  No thank you Clarks. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

QVC really gets stuck in a rut with items, that's for sure.

We recently had the Ryka water resistent lace-up boots

Now we have the Clarks hiking boots

On the 22nd the TSV is a pair of Alegria water resistent ankle boots with faux fur

And then on October 1, the TSV is a pair of Skechers Go Walk suede faux fur boots

Way to beat something into the ground.  And then they wonder why sales have dipped.   

Contributor

Bought these from the Insider presale.  They are great!  I have the taupe suede.  I found them to be comfortable and sort of cute and campy!  I live where there is significant snow in the winter.  I will be styln'!!Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

@Bullyeye wrote:

Bought these from the Insider presale.  They are great!  I have the taupe suede.  I found them to be comfortable and sort of cute and campy!  I live where there is significant snow in the winter.  I will be styln'!!Smiley Happy

Are these roomy enough to wear a normal sock or does it need a trouser sock? I normally wear a 12M so I can't size up but I could possibly try a 12W.

Honored Contributor

These boots have all the grace and charm of something soldiers wear into combat.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I like them a lot.  I had 2 pair of similar boots (mine were a luggage color leather with red flat laces) and they were great with jeans, and really comfortable.   I'm getting the aubergine and am considering the taupe as well. 

Valued Contributor

Some things are better left unsaid, if that is the way you feel.  I was taught not to say eveey thing you think.

Valued Contributor

Some things are better left unsaid, if that is the way yo...

Some things are better left unsaid, if that is the way you feel.  I was taught not to say eveey thing you think.

Respected Contributor

Again no 10.5. 

Hiking boot fit is CRITICAL to hiking safely and comfortably.

Not buying. This is rude. 11's are too big.

Honored Contributor

I live in Colorado and  wore this style back in the 70s. Versions of this boot are worn all over my area today. I already own a very expensive brand hiking boot and have had them for many years. IMO these Clarks are "wanna-be" hiking boots. Serious trail-hikers, like myself, would probably not wear these Clarks on an extensive hiking trip. But if you like them for fashion that's great! Love the look.Woman Happy