Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I ordered these in rust, a very unusual color but one that will go with a lot of my clothing.  A little design detail or a bit of hardware would have gone a long way to make this shoe more attractive.  We'll be wearing with long pants and much won't be seen anyway. 

@Kachina624~~~I have been wanting to tell you something, so here goes. You are one of my favorite posters, so when I posted what I did about the shoes, then saw you liked and ordered them in your post right below mine, I felt pretty bad. 

You didn't come after me, thank you, I truly meant no offense to you or anyone else who liked them. I know you have thick skin, but I did feel not so great about it. Don't hold that against me and I can tell you won't, but still wanted to make things right.

I had to go through some stuff when I ordered that top that most think looks like maternity top, but we are all different, thank goodness. It would be boring if we all liked the same stuff.  Okay,  Thank you, Kachina. HeartHeartHeart

Honored Contributor

@jackiejenny  Bless your heart and thanks for the kind words.  One thing that makes the board go around are differing opinions.  I'm very out-spoken and often get in trouble for speaking my mind so I certainly wouldn't think less of someone else for doing the same.   Don't be hard on yourself. 

You were right, the shoes didn't look beautiful on TV but look much, much better on my foot.  They're very sleek and slender like a sports car, so I'm happy with them.   All's well that ends well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@jackiejenny  Bless your heart and thanks for the kind words.  One thing that makes the board go around are differing opinions.  I'm very out-spoken and often get in trouble for speaking my mind so I certainly wouldn't think less of someone else for doing the same.   Don't be hard on yourself. 

You were right, the shoes didn't look beautiful on TV but look much, much better on my foot.  They're very sleek and slender like a sports car, so I'm happy with them.   All's well that ends well. 

@Kachina624~~~Thanks for being so gracious, girl. I am sincerely happy you love them and hey, sleek and slender like a sports car, well, it doesn't get any better! 

Wear them in the best of health, Kachina.Woman Happy

Occasional Contributor

I wanted to check reviews and determine which size to reorder, but the shoe is removed and no longer available. Will it be returning and will we be allowed to make exchanges?