Respected Contributor

I lost my Insider magazine and checked here on the program Guide  and there is to be a Clarks TSV on I think the 20th of March.  Does anyone know what it is?  TIA

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks TSV for March 20th?

For me, I think the heel needs to be higher.  It would make them less.....eh.  I also think they are way overpriced.

Respected Contributor

I never have any success with that top stitching and I don't like how the top of the shoe gets attached to the back strap. 

Another pass for me, my Q diet is going good, nothing to tempt me whats so ever.

Respected Contributor

I really like the looks of these (I am an espadrille girl!), and they are definitely "on trend" with the perforated leather and peep toe. But I will agree that the price is pretty high! At least there's free S&H. Clarks don't fit me well, though -- I have narrow heels, and that's frequently a problem, and I always feel as though I'm between a 6.5 and a 7 in their shoes. My right foot is bigger than my left by a bit, and I usually feel as though I need the 7 for my right foot, but then the left is just too big (especially in a sandal).

Respected Contributor

I am totally lost.  What shoe are all of you talking about?  As I said I would love to know what shoe the new TSV will be?

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an advance Today's Special Value item number from the InsideQ

Honored Contributor

$79 , free sh, black, metallic, navy, red, sage, yellow. Medium and wide.a292583.jpg

Respected Contributor

I think that shoe is very on trend.  I cannot wear the high platform shoes they have been showing the last year or two but these I could handle.  Looking forward to the presentation!  I love Clarks and rarely have trouble with the fit on their shoes.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee

Thank you for posting a pic. of the shoe.  I love them and probably will be ordering them!