Honored Contributor

I don’t think they are ugly at all. Just a basic loafer for jeans or casual pants when you don’t want to wear sneakers or boots this fall & winter. Good color selection. Can’t speak to Clark’s quality since I haven’t had a pair recently. I already own 2 loafers from other brands so I don’t need another pair. For those who buy, Enjoy! 

Respected Contributor

I used to love Clarks but now that they are no longer made in England, but in China they are no where near what Clarks used to be.  I have ordered several pair from QVC in the past couple years but returned them all.  No longer even look at them.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a few pair of Clark’s from several years back. They were well made & cute.The Clark’s I’ve seen lately aren’t very impressive.They cost too much & look like old lady shoes.JMO.

Honored Contributor

'Gee', I rather like this look.  Sort of low platform.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I like Amy OSulkan's outfit (with Alberti).

Burgundy sweater with crisp white shirt underneath.

Burgundy TSV shoes.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks TSV 7/20

[ Edited ]

I love wearing loafers but I like don't like this style.   I like loafers that have a defined heel that is separate from the rest of the shoe.   I don't care for the one solid piece from heel to toe.   

For me, I don't find that look attractive.      As someone else said, it kind of gives them the look of orthopedic shoes.  

Esteemed Contributor

I'm all over the place with these.  Depends on the color 'cause just watched the presentation and I like the tweeds and don't like the shiny strap on the solids.

The price does seem high but haven;t checked out leather loafers so can't really say. When I think about it, I love my birkies and they've alway held up very well, and, they are mandmade uppers as well as very expensive.  

Since I've been looking for a simple loafer for quite sometime, will give these some thought and also try and catch a full presentation.

Did anybody read the reviews? When I saw it as being the product being presented on the main page, it only had 3 stars.  When pulled up, was unable to find ratiings.  This really bothers me when QVC does this - I wonder if their hiding something - like a dud(?).

Respected Contributor

If the “Q” wants to appeal to the younger crowd they better have Clark’s step it up with style, pardon the expression. These are not attractive even for just casual shoes.

Esteemed Contributor

I see nothing special about these loafers, especially with the shipping.  Unfortunately, this is how I feel about most tsv's that they are offering these days.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Contributor

I think these are very unattractive. I don't mind non-leather if it looks attractive. I think they look cheap. Just bad all around and expensive even at a TSV price. Thumbs down.