Esteemed Contributor

@tockerman wrote:

Clarks shoe quality have gone way down. my Ashland bubble shoes fall apart not even one years old. will not buy those any longer or any Clarks

@tockerman  YES, Clark’s are not the same .... I can no longer wear Clark’s shoes .... I could be wrong but, I think they are made in China for the last few years & that’s about the time I had to keep sending them back because of bad fit .... so sad 😭 

Esteemed Contributor

@KathyM23 wrote:

I used to love Clarks but now that they are no longer made in England, but in China they are no where near what Clarks used to be.  I have ordered several pair from QVC in the past couple years but returned them all.  No longer even look at them.

@KathyM23  ... Yes, I agree with you .... no more Clark’s for me 😰

Honored Contributor

Remember when Clark’s used to be cute? 

Respected Contributor

We have a Clarks store in our local mall and their website offers free shipping.  If I see something I like on the website I order with free shipping knowing I can return for free to the store.  No more shipping charges for me, I have wasted too much money returning shoes to QVC,  Shoes can be hard to fit, no two pair seem to fit the same.  Not Q's fault, but they have to do something about the shipping charges to stay competitive.

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@pinkmochi wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

I was both dismayed and then relieved to see these. No chance that these could tempt me! I don’t think I have ever been a fan of loafers, not even as a kid. The heels are always too wide for me, too.

Now, if they made these into mules and added a nice two inch heel, then offered some unusual colors... Well, that would tempt me.

But I have purchased plenty of shoes lately so I’m not going without! lol

@willdob3  I could use some comfortable shoes, but I would've liked that Linvale kitten heel they presented offered as a TSV instead. I have some Zappos gift cards that I need to use, so I'll check them out. I also hate the try-on fee with QVC, which is especially possible for shoes. 

@pinkmochi 

I saw those kitten heel ones and almost fell over! I had no idea they had good shoes like that! They would make sense as a TSV.

I suspect I’ll start shopping at Zappos soon. Even my boss orders from them. I’ve noticed very large Zappos boxes for him at the front desk. 

@willdob3 I've loved Zappos ever since I saw an interview with their founder. Great company. I also like that I can read reviews, watch a short video that shows me what the shoes look like on a model, and I can order a few styles at a time and return what doesn't fit. They don't always have the best prices, but the convenience is worth it to me. I've bought many running shoes there, and they have an outlet, 6pm dot com.