Valued Contributor

I love loafers, own many pairs, wear them often......

these are a big no from me.  

Hey you, get off of my cloud...
Respected Contributor

How about some nice, dressier looking loafers and shoes, sandals and boots in general without the rubber bottoms?   Same old same old tired looking shoes.

Honored Contributor

To me they look like orthopedic shoes. Definitely not for me. I would never wear them even if someone gave them to me.

Respected Contributor

No offense intended to anyone who likes the idea of these loafers, but I think Clarks in an effort to offer something affordable has declined in quality and style.  These loafers do not appeal to me at all, look like something cheap and old-fashioned.  Sorry, easy pass for me personally.  If QVC is trying to appeal to a younger audience why would they allow Clarks to present something that is certainly not fashion forward.  I am a senior and I would not choose these.

Trusted Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

I never get a good fit with a Clarks TSV & the cloudsteppers hurt my back so it's an easy pass. My fav Clarks shoe is the Sixty Cruise, wish they were still available.

I thought I was the ONLY ONE!!!

I don't know what is it about clark shoes but they RUB the back of my ankle.  I think whatever their heel height is ....does not work for me.....I can wear aerosoles shoes with no rubbing, but every single clark shoe I buy the heel height rubs a "bad" part of my ankle.

I would BUY Today's Special as I take the bus and train to work and this is a PERFECT shoe for commuters.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

I live in loafers during the fall and winter months.  However, I want leather, not man-made.

Honored Contributor

This is one fugly pair of shoes. !! 🤷‍♀️

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Those "bouncy " shoes are absolutely awful to walk in.  

Regular Contributor

I agree @Catch71  and was on the fence because I love loafers 👞 but I’m not getting these because I wasn’t sure I liked them. For all the reasons everyone here said. Including you. And I love the cloudsteppers. I have a lot of pain issues and they help me. But it’s a no this time. Hope next time I Clark’s comes up with a nicer shoe 👟. 

Valued Contributor

Clarks shoe quality have gone way down. my Ashland bubble shoes fall apart not even one years old. will not buy those any longer or any Clarks