Honored Contributor

I do not like the white stripes.  Solid would have been better.  Clarks can do better than this or should.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Re: Clarks TSV 5/8/2021

[ Edited ]

Not cute and not tempted at all.... The straps are too thick and clunky looking. Too bad. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 And you know this how?   I'm not a Clark's fan and the TSV looks like a clod hopper to me but according to Amy and the hosts this is a new offering available at the Q.  But who knows what is true?

Esteemed Contributor

@Skyegirl21    It looks bulky to me.  Like a clod hopper shoe

Honored Contributor

@Teddixat wrote:

@Kachina624 And you know this how?   I'm not a Clark's fan and the TSV looks like a clod hopper to me but according to Amy and the hosts this is a new offering available at the Q.  But who knows what is true?

@Teddixat   I've been burned too many times.  It's hard to imagine a defect in these simple sandals as there not enough there to go wrong.  Fingers crossed. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I no longer buy Clarks on QVC.  When they sold the ORIGINAL (not the new, nifty, fashion-forward) UNSTRUCTURED line, I bought a couple pairs of those and was impressed with the fit, quality materials and workmanship.  Other lines of Clarks, there is always something wrong with the fit in the heels.  Back they go.  Or used to.  Like I started out saying here, I don't buy them anymore.