Esteemed Contributor

Not paying $45 for a pair of slippers. And, to Walkin gal, I see women in the bank, post office, the school and mall wearing slippers all the time.  Pajama pants too!

Honored Contributor

To me they look like clogs the Michelin Man would wear.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Clarks Slippers TSV

[ Edited ]

Are you all talking about the Clark's Suede Women's Slippers A345000? I don't see where it says they are washable at all. They're natural suede, not the faux suede.

I love these slippers! I bought them in the pink in a size 6. I sized down because I know from all the Ugg slippers I've owned that they do stretch.

My only problem with them is that one of the bows opened and I can't tie it back again. Every time I try, the bow opens again and I don't want to trip on the lace. I'm going to call customer service and ask them what I can do.

We can't be talking about the same slippers because these are far from ugly and  hardly look like men's slippers (especially in pink)!

EDITED TO ADD: Never mind! These aren't the slippers I bought. The moccassin slippers I bought weren't the TSV.  I saw the ones you're talking about and I agree with everything you all said. Not so pretty after all.

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

To me they look like clogs the Michelin Man would wear.

@SilleeMee

LOL Exactly!

Honored Contributor

I think they are pretty ugly but they are probably comfortable. 

New Contributor

Yep! I goofed and bought them.  Got them in today and back they go tomorrow.  For some reason when I see Clarks and they show the side view of the arch, it looks as thought there is support.  Won't be fooled again!