Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks Collection Sandals TSV 5/7

@Carolina925 wrote:

Leah has mentioned over and over to make sure to size up half a size, saying she wears an 11 but the 12 fit perfectly. Those who pre-ordered may be disappointed...and out shipping costs, not to mention taking the chance of their choice being sold out. I used to wear Clarks all the time, their sizing in the past few years makes that impossible for me to order any of them online...not to mention the quality going down. Sad 

But that makes no sense either.  She's sizing a whole size up.   Just make shoes that people can buy that is their size.  It's been done for years.

New Contributor

I would normally agree with you , until today one of the hosts said "if you have one foot that is smaller than the other, this is perfect for you.".  I have that problem and so this might be the shoe for me!

Honored Contributor

@Black Cat Back wrote:

@Carolina925 wrote:

Leah has mentioned over and over to make sure to size up half a size, saying she wears an 11 but the 12 fit perfectly. Those who pre-ordered may be disappointed...and out shipping costs, not to mention taking the chance of their choice being sold out. I used to wear Clarks all the time, their sizing in the past few years makes that impossible for me to order any of them online...not to mention the quality going down. Sad 

But that makes no sense either.  She's sizing a whole size up.   Just make shoes that people can buy that is their size.  It's been done for years.

@Black Cat Back , these don't come in an 11.5.