Trusted Contributor

Re: Clarks Collection Sandals TSV 5/7

Too clunky for me, like most of their styles.

Trusted Contributor

@ShopperL wrote:

I looked at the item number and saw the colors.  Looks better in the other colors.  But, it says the shoe runs small and to size up 1/2 size.  That is an automatic pass for me.  IF they can't make them properly, I don't want to play guessing games with how small are they and have to send them back.

@ShopperL 

Totally agree.  I usually have to size down with Clarks because they are too long.  Now I have no idea what size to get if I bought these sandals.  Clarks used to fit true to size, but that is not consistent.  I bought a pair in a 7 1/2, my size, and it was too short, I bought another in a 7 and it was fine.   If these are small, I don't know what I'd choose.  

I miss the good old days when you bought your size and they just fit!  I find Ryka shoes also are off on sizing.   Such a disappointment over the years that quality has gone down.

Respected Contributor

Nope. I already bought and sent back the "Brynn" toe-loop sandal a few weeks ago. TOO small. Haha, on me, $11 bucks wasted on shipping. Done with that. 

Respected Contributor

Leah has mentioned over and over to make sure to size up half a size, saying she wears an 11 but the 12 fit perfectly. Those who pre-ordered may be disappointed...and out shipping costs, not to mention taking the chance of their choice being sold out. I used to wear Clarks all the time, their sizing in the past few years makes that impossible for me to order any of them online...not to mention the quality going down. Sad 

Frequent Contributor

Exactly! 

Super Contributor

Re: Clarks Strappy Sandals TSV 5/7

They would look more classy if the soles weren't brown cork. I wouldn't buy them anyway. I've learned that I need to try on shoes at a store before I buy them. I've been burned before by purchasing ill-fitting shoes online before.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Sorry ladies, but not a good looking sandal . Clunky, etc..And a bit overpriced for what it is. It should be more in $45-49.99 range.
Esteemed Contributor

Not my style.  I go to the Clarks outlet.

Honored Contributor

I like them........lots of color choices.

Like the Black option with the cork bottom.

Nice padded arch support, etc.

As long as the foot bed isn't too, too cushion-y.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

It seems tight across the toes on some models.