Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Cloudsteppers flats

I actually thought they were house shoes when Shawn first showed them right bfore th TSV hour.  I was thinking a washable house shoue might be nice.  But, then I saw the price PLUS S&H and said no thanks.  

Trusted Contributor

I just canceled my waitlist order. Decided even though they’re cute and even if they fit well, $63 is just way out of sight for basically a house slipper. Came to my senses.
Super Contributor

I own the “other” brand and love them. Yes, the lack of arch takes some getting used to but they wear great, wash great and are beautiful. But those are super expensive so I think these are definitely worth trying, especially in a fun color. I ordered three pair, including one in yellow, and can’t wait!

Respected Contributor

Sometimes if shoes are gapping I take out an insert from another pair of Clark’s. I lay it on top of the new ones. Since they’re not to thick, this has worked out really well for me.  It also keeps the newer insole cleaner longer.  They’re easy to wash and keep clean. So when you are tossing your old Clark’s shoes, pull out those insoles (if they’re still good) and keep them on hand.