Honored Contributor

Clarks Cloudsteppers TSV 10/18

Embellished Bungee Sneakers -  A458903

I'm on the fence...

Not sure if I like the bling and I never had shoes/boots of any kind with the relatively new concept with the bungee cord...and how long the bungee cord lasts before getting stretched out, or if that is ever an issue?

Can anyone share their experience...is that an issue? TIA Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Clarks Cloudsteppers TSV 10/18

I don't have any Cloudsteppers but I do have similar shoes with a bungee cord.  No problems with them.  I no longer buy any shoes that need to be laced so shoes like these work for me.  However, not buying since I don't need or want another pair of shoes!!!!

Valued Contributor

personally I don't have any bungee sneakers but my mother has a pair of skechers with the bungee "laces" & she loves them. she has had them for 2-3 yrs and has had no trouble with the bungees stretching out. These Clarks are an easy pass for me. I have a few pairs of Cloudsteppers and to me they just aren't all that impressive for all day wear. And the bling? Uh...just no.
Honored Contributor

They look comfortable and I've always found Clark's to be a good quality shoe....for me, I would not purchase due to the embellishment.  But that is just a personal style preference....others might enjoy the bling.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't want white bottoms on the shoes. Not my style.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I definitely do not like the white soles....I think if you have larger feet as I do, the white accentuates it.

Regular Contributor

This TSV is complete disappointment. I wish it was a boot. Not buying.
Respected Contributor

I have an almost identical Cloudstepper. No bling. They are my go to walking shoes.

They are very light weight and the bungee is sturdy yet giving. One pair I cut them out and put in laces but didn't really need too.

Since I wear them for 45 minute daily walks I have to comment that they do not last as long as regular walking shoes...the top is fabric and the sole is more crepe like. Wear out after a year of good walking.

I like them enough that I have bought 4 pairs. I prefer the darker sole...the white is too summery for most months up north. The pair I have has a dark sole in a black color and also gray.

The pair I like is Clark's Allenabay. These run very true to size.

Respected Contributor

these are ok. I see them as more of a summer shoe since it's mesh. I'm tired of the white soles, on everything. If the soles were more tonal, i'd consider for next spring/summer. I do like the bungees.

Regular Contributor

I have bungee cord sneakers from Skechers, one pair that I've had for years, and have never had any trouble with them in any way.