Contributor
I like these sandals that are going to be the TSV on Monday. I would like to purchase these In yellow, but I see that there are only a few sizes in this color. I don't think that they have even been presented yet. This is the only color that I am interested in and I have been waiting for a yellow sandal.
Honored Contributor

This sandal has been around for a short while and now they decided to make it a TSV.  Easy pass for me.  And, the same boring colors.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@browney.  They had the same or very similar shoe as a TSV last year that was offered in that mustard color.  I know because I  got it.  It could be left overs from last year.  It's  not a very pretty yellow.  More and more, QVC is using the TSV as a vehicle to dump left over or defective, undesirable merchandise.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @browney they have sold these sandals before, they are not new.  So maybe that is just the stock they had. I saw it is for sale elsewhere, maybe you can try shopping around.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

The correct shoe and shoe number is A353286 and is now posted under the TSV link on QVCs homepage. Lots of fun colors.

Contributor

@achyrelle wrote:

The correct shoe and shoe number is A353286 and is now posted under the TSV link on QVCs homepage. Lots of fun colors.

• Thanks for the correct order number. I like this sandal better and I can order it in yellow.
Contributor

I’ve been tempted by these sandals as well in the blush - the sandals with the correct order number. But I just today started rearranging my clothes for Spring/Summer and decided to move some sandals towards the front of the closet and decided I should pass. I love shoes and I really can’t justify another pair this year. Maybe next year!  Anyway, if anyone liked and ordered the slip on clogs Patty Lorene last fall - it was a TSV, you should check out the Clark’s Leisa Gianna I found on Amazon. They remind me of the clogs, except your toes show. The band across the top of the foot is wide and keeps the sandal from slipping or you from gripping too much. I ordered the sand color and can’t wait for the Michigan weather to warm up so I can really try them out. 

Super Contributor

I just returned my size 9 turquoise, which I see are now sold out.  So if somebody really wants them, there will be one pair available when they finally get around to processing my return (which takes f o r e v e r)!

One shoe was on my foot for about 15 seconds, so they are pristine.  

I LOVE the lexi bottom, but found this upper to resemble a gladiator style, which is not flattering on me.