Honored Contributor

I wouldn't wear them. 

Respected Contributor

wow I'll probably have every woman in america talking behind my back on how ugly these fabulous sandals are.  I'll be the shame of all when I step outside wearing my navy comfortable sandals I pre ordered.  Shame on me.

Valued Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

wow I'll probably have every woman in america talking behind my back on how ugly these fabulous sandals are.  I'll be the shame of all when I step outside wearing my navy comfortable sandals I pre ordered.  Shame on me.

The only thing that counts is that you like them.  Enjoy wearing your new shoes.

Respected Contributor

@Sylanne wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

The only thing that counts is that you like them.  Enjoy wearing your new shoes.

@Sylanne  You are absolutely right.  These sandals are very light weight and comfy.  It's like walking on clouds wearing these.  They look very cute on the feet too.  I love them.  Like you elegantly put it, that's all that counts.  Have a great Mother's Day.

Respected Contributor

I would not call it gloomy, just not my style, I prefer a more light weight slender looking sandal without so many straps. I am sure this will work for many women though.

Super Contributor
Is it just me or do they all seem to walking funny in these?
Honored Contributor

@Java wrote:
Is it just me or do they all seem to walking funny in these?

I was on the fence about ordering these.  Then I saw the models and none of the shoes seemed to fit their feet.  I assume they would be wearing the proper size and if so, the sandals looked too big and sloppy.  Won't be ordering.

And then I went to the Naturalizer website.  Big discount, free shipping.  Ordered those sandals instead.

Respected Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sylanne wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sylanne  You are absolutely right.  These sandals are very light weight and comfy.  It's like walking on clouds wearing these.  They look very cute on the feet too.  I love them.  Like you elegantly put it, that's all that counts.  Have a great Mother's Day.

@Blingqueen023, I'm still searching for THE most comfortable sandal which, to me, means a really soft and cushy insole. Is that what Cloud Steppers have? I have Clark's sandals from a couple of years ago and they said those were so soft, but it was a regular "hard" insole. I don't want to get stuck again. White Mountain clog sandals used to have those marshmallow insoles.

I think these would really fit the bill for my running around in warm weather -- I don't wear thin strap sandals... or flowers... or pastels. :-) My only reservation with these might be with the 1 1/2" heel, the front looks like 1", so that would make the shoe too flat for me. 

Respected Contributor

@SaRina wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sylanne wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Blingqueen023, I'm still searching for THE most comfortable sandal which, to me, means a really soft and cushy insole. Is that what Cloud Steppers have? I have Clark's sandals from a couple of years ago and they said those were so soft, but it was a regular "hard" insole. I don't want to get stuck again.

I think these would really fit the bill for my running around in warm weather -- I don't wear thin strap sandals... or flowers... or pastels. :-) My only reservation with these might be with the 1 1/2" heel, the front looks like 1", so that would make the shoe too flat for me. 

@SaRina Hi SaRina.  That's the first thing I noticed when I put them on and walked in them was how soft and cushiony these sandals are.  My feet didn't shift in them either.  They're a perfect fit and I wear a wide shoe.  They're perfect.  To run around in the summer wearing these is just perfect.  They're made well.  I love the fact they have a back to them.  I just can't walk comfortably in a sandal without a back strap.  These really fit the bill.  I'm totally pleased with this purchase.  The price was right also considering the good quality. 

Respected Contributor

Thanks very much @blingqueen023! :-)  It sounds like they might be really good for me. For my purposes, I also must have a back strap and decent coverage over my foot for stability. Every summer, I wind up wearing my Saucony sneakers for comfort and stability when running around, but it's hot. I wanted to find a sandal that would allow me to do the same.