Honored Contributor

These clunkers wouldn' do much for my dainty size 9's, I'll pass, LOL.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

wow I'll probably have every woman in america talking behind my back on how ugly these fabulous sandals are.  I'll be the shame of all when I step outside wearing my navy comfortable sandals I pre ordered.  Shame on me.

@Blingqueen023

I'll be walking right beside you in my blue sandals.  I bought them to wear with my some of my Chico's wide leg pants.    If anyone doesn't like them - that's their problem, not mine!

Valued Contributor

I like them, *& think they're cute and look great on. But have so many sandals that I'm not buying. The only thing I didn't like was that the elastic looks inside out. 

Respected Contributor

I think they are cute.  A lot nicer than other sandals they have on.  And, I'm sure they have more than one designer.

Frequent Contributor

Those are some "not cute" sandals! I love Clarkes shoes and sandals but...not these! These are a Hot mess!

Occasional Contributor

I won't buy another pair of Clark's as long as I live.  I have had 2 pairs that just fell apart despite being like new and the company wouldn't back up their product except for offering me a pair at half off the ridiculous price they charge.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for this shoe nor the faded colors.  Clarks sizing is a big problem.  I use to buy all my shoes from the Q few years back and they all fit.  Now, I would be sending back more than keeping.  Very disappointing.

Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@Sylanne wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

wow I'll probably have every woman in america talking behind my back on how ugly these fabulous sandals are.  I'll be the shame of all when I step outside wearing my navy comfortable sandals I pre ordered.  Shame on me.

The only thing that counts is that you like them.  Enjoy wearing your new shoes.

@Sylanne  You are absolutely right.  These sandals are very light weight and comfy.  It's like walking on clouds wearing these.  They look very cute on the feet too.  I love them.  Like you elegantly put it, that's all that counts.  Have a great Mother's Day.

What color did you get?   I am looking at the sand , and i think they are very cute.  With that being said , most of the stuff  on QVC is not my style

Contributor

And this is the offering for Mother's Day??  Unattractive!  This lackluster design is a prime example of why I find myself heading over to "the  compettion" more and more frequently.  

Trusted Contributor

@Blingqueen023: well, I ordered them in red. I have my very nice, fancy flat sandals I wear daily but I need something comfortable and functional. 

Can you tell me about the width. I went ahead and ordered the wide but hoping they aren't too wide. My feet are not super wide but in some enclosed shoes wide is best since my feet spread some. I just don't want them to be too wide

i need something for when we walk the grandkids to the park and zoo that isn't hot and will give me decent support.

i have a very lightweight pair of Nike's I generally wear but those make my feet hot after a while. They have good support but too hot after a while.

Sure am hoping these will fit the bill.