Honored Contributor

The clogs are too cheap looking for my taste, you know what you're getting for that price and it's not much. I have found the workmanship on the TSV is hit or miss with anything the Q sells.

Frequent Contributor
Watching the models walk and then flex their foot decided the shoe will be a no go for me! At first glance I was considering two colors but clog appears oddly long and crinkles funny across top plus look really loose on top of the foot, very unattractive. It looks like the models are really trying with some difficulty to keep the shoe on their foot. Too bad as I like the buckle/ fringe finishing decor!
Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I was hoping for something more professional in appearance so I could wear them to work. I got the recent Clark’s TSV sandals and they are so comfortable!  But, like these, too casual for work. 

Enjoy, if you get them! They do look comfortable! Hopefully, the next TSV pair will be my work friendly ones!

They were SO comfortable!!

Honored Contributor

@this is my nic wrote:

OK, once again we narrow feet ladies are left out of a shoe TSV.  They have medium, wide, and wide wide.  Seriously, wide wide?  C'mon!   Thanks QVC.....not! 

wide and extra wide!

Why no narrows?  I don't like them anyway, LOL. They look like shoes I bought 12 years ago.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Clark’s TSV

[ Edited ]

@Marasgirl wrote:

I just gave away a pair VERY similar to the Goodwill. I have no idea how old they were, but they were like new. The reason I gave them away was because I had another suede pair like new that just split apart at the sole when I went to wear them. I will never buy another pair of Clark's again.

I also had the issue with Clarks falling apart several years ago.  In fact, it happened to me with 2 pairs. In both cases the shoes had the accordian sole that looked very much like the sole on today's TSV.  My shoe repairman laughs at Clarks because he says the soles are plastic and cannot be repaired.  A very low quality shoe brand.  Perhaps Clarks has addressed this issue because there were many complaints, which can still be found online.  Clarks is very much aware of the issue.  I used to love Clarks clogs....the styles and the comfortable fit.....but no more.  After my last pair fell apart at a restaurant on an interstate and I had to complete my long road trip in my socks, I said farewell to the Clarks brand forever.

FYI....Clarks has stated in the past that to avoid the soles cracking and falling apart, you must wear their clogs very frequently and never store them in a shoebox.

Contributor

I ordered the recent Big Deal sandals in my usual 8W, and couldn't even begin to get them on, so I decided to try the WW in this shoe.  I'm sorry for those of you who are looking for narrow, but YES, there are some of us who need Wide, and possibly WW, if they are not sized correctly.

Honored Contributor

I got mine today, not sure if I'm keeping them, one seems to be a bit wider than the other and my foot is slipping in it when I walk.