Trusted Contributor

Clark's TSV ....WHY oh WHY???

This is my opinion only, but why does QVC bring the same looking style shoe/sandal and not at all attractive. I should not compalin, money saved!

Respected Contributor

Re: Clark's TSV ....WHY oh WHY???

Q does not lack in shoe choices.  and the internet options are endless.

the TSV is for the masses.  so yes its going to be basic and safe.  

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Esteemed Contributor

@gigy 

The only reason I can think of is because people buy them  

Honored Contributor

Clark's still has a good name.  And it's suede.  And it has an arch.  

Trusted Contributor

Gigy,

The sandals are not my choice either, but like Denim and Company apparently QVC sells a lot of these items and has customers who are in the market for them.

Respected Contributor

They definitely appear to be selling well.
But , yeah. Not attractive..🙁
Honored Contributor

@songbird wrote:

Clark's still has a good name.  And it's suede.  And it has an arch.  

I disagree, I've had 3 pair all come apart, the top of the shoe came away from the sole and they were not old or worn to death.

Respected Contributor

I don't really like them either and had to wonder why they would choose patterns on shoes if they wanted to sell thousands.   I'm very particular about patterns.  I don't mix patterns at all and I don't like it when I see it on others.  If I wore these, I would have to be wearing solids on top and bottom and in colors that coordinate with the patterns on the shoe straps.  They seem popular, though, so it's a good thing I'm not QVC's buyer.  My opinions are clearly wrong. Smiley Happy  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't wear sandals.  I don't feel safe. My toes are not protected.  I can only imagine if I fell or if the ground was not even.  I would have been okay with the color choices but I don't want to take a chance for safety sake.  

Esteemed Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

I don't wear sandals.  I don't feel safe. My toes are not protected.  I can only imagine if I fell or if the ground was not even.  I would have been okay with the color choices but I don't want to take a chance for safety sake.  

@bonnielu I don't wear sandals either, and I live in FL!  I have many pairs of Vionic flip flops in different colors, but I rarely wear them out of the house.  Have no idea why I bought so many.  I am like you - I want my feet protected from stubbing my toes, from dirt, from bugs, etc.  It kind of grosses me out when I see people wearing sandals in the grocery store.  And Shawn K. posted a pic of her on the airplane in flip flops.  Oh H@LL no, would I ever wear anything but a good tennis shoe on an airplane!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead