Respected Contributor

Re: Clark’s TSV September 14

Just checked these out and I agree they are not the most attractive loafers - maybe a bit ugly - but I do kind of like them!

I really need a pair of 'proper' shoes - have all sandals and cowboy boots so I am interested to see presentation.  I do like the sole not so much the lighter color line around but I will definitely check them out.

Respected Contributor

Actually I don't hate it.  However I would need a flatter heel and a more rounded toe box to be comfortable.  

Frequent Contributor
Respected Contributor

I kind of like it in the grey. I wish they had a tobacco color.

I like suede that is smoother (like nubuck). They look almost like a nubuck in the photo, but I wonder how these will look when they are presented.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Respected Contributor

I kind of like these also. I will need to see the presentation to see how they look on the models but I can see me wearing the black ones with some skinny jeans, white button down shirt and my black suede blazer this fall.

Honored Contributor

I think these are cute too.  I'm interested in the black. They aren't so much of a bow as they are a knot. 

Frequent Contributor

I'm with you on the flatter heel. I don't know what it is about the shoes that I'm not liking but I think it's the shoe bottom/sole. It just seems clunky and cumbersome. I may watch one of the presentations just to see whether they look better on a person's foot. Sometimes pictures don't do a product justice.

Valued Contributor

I'm in the minority but I think these are really cute!!

Trusted Contributor

I don't care for the sole on those, but I do like the bow.   They are too similar to a pair of Skechers that I bought recently so they will be a "pass" for me.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

This is probably the first pair of Clarks I have ever liked!!