Honored Contributor

@iwrite wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

After reading the replies I am so glad I bought a backup Clarisonic when I did. They are both working fine. I think my original one is at least 4 years old and my backup is about 2 years old. 

@drizzellla 

i am very happy that both of yours are still going strong.

i am right there with you about having a backup. i "received" my original one way back when they first came out (more than 10 years years ago, maybe 15 years) and it's still going strong.

i purchased another one when they first came out with the ones with designs. i wanted 2 because i traveled A LOT, and could just leave one packed in my suitcase.

last summer, i purchased another one because the cost of buying 5 brush heads was more then the entire tsv. plus, i had a premonition.

and yes, i use all 3. i have a different brush head on each one.

while i have a mia 2, i only use one speed. do you use both speeds?

what made you buy a second one?

did you sign up for their 25% off for life  brush head auto ship subscription thing?

ok, i've asked enough questions - have a great weekend!

WE THINK ALIKE! I was all ready to buy Mia #3 when they had the 5 brush heads last year. But decided I already had a backup. But I do exactly like you do - I have one for travel (our traveling has recently been curtailed because of dog not eating when we board him or use Rover . com )

Mia #1 is one speed. Mia #2 is 2 speeds - I only use one speed.

I bought the second one because I took a trip and did not take the Mia. I could not believe how rough my skin felt. I couldn't wait to get home and clean my face. I decided I never wanted to be without the Clarisonic.

It is funny Mia #2 is a gray/black camo. It do not care for the design but I don't care. It has made my pores smaller and my skin feel so nice. I will gladly use a camo design Mia.

No, I did not buy the auto ship brush subscription. I got a good deal with Derm Store(?). It was a special sale and I had a coupon. I had bought brushes from a mail order store (I can't think of the name) but it is no longer in business. 

I wish I bought #3 last year. But I am glad I have two.

You have a nice weekend too. I am so glad it has worked out well for you too. It has been a purchase that was well worth it.

Valued Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

@iwrite wrote:

@drizzellla wrote:

After reading the replies I am so glad I bought a backup Clarisonic when I did. They are both working fine. I think my original one is at least 4 years old and my backup is about 2 years old. 

@drizzellla 

i am very happy that both of yours are still going strong.

i am right there with you about having a backup. i "received" my original one way back when they first came out (more than 10 years years ago, maybe 15 years) and it's still going strong.

i purchased another one when they first came out with the ones with designs. i wanted 2 because i traveled A LOT, and could just leave one packed in my suitcase.

last summer, i purchased another one because the cost of buying 5 brush heads was more then the entire tsv. plus, i had a premonition.

and yes, i use all 3. i have a different brush head on each one.

while i have a mia 2, i only use one speed. do you use both speeds?

what made you buy a second one?

did you sign up for their 25% off for life  brush head auto ship subscription thing?

ok, i've asked enough questions - have a great weekend!

WE THINK ALIKE! I was all ready to buy Mia #3 when they had the 5 brush heads last year. But decided I already had a backup. But I do exactly like you do - I have one for travel (our traveling has recently been curtailed because of dog not eating when we board him or use Rover . com )

Mia #1 is one speed. Mia #2 is 2 speeds - I only use one speed.

I bought the second one because I took a trip and did not take the Mia. I could not believe how rough my skin felt. I couldn't wait to get home and clean my face. I decided I never wanted to be without the Clarisonic.

It is funny Mia #2 is a gray/black camo. It do not care for the design but I don't care. It has made my pores smaller and my skin feel so nice. I will gladly use a camo design Mia.

No, I did not buy the auto ship brush subscription. I got a good deal with Derm Store(?). It was a special sale and I had a coupon. I had bought brushes from a mail order store (I can't think of the name) but it is no longer in business. 

I wish I bought #3 last year. But I am glad I have two.

You have a nice weekend too. I am so glad it has worked out well for you too. It has been a purchase that was well worth it.

@drizzellla 

yes, we do think alike and it seems to be a good thing. (smile)

i thought the same, that i already had a backup, but my premonition spooked me. i have learned to listen and follow my intuition. i don't even think i have tried the lower speed on my mia 2. i didn't see the point.

my 1st mia 2 is purple zebra. at the time it seemed to be the least offensive color. i actually didn't like any of the colors, that year, but  wanted a second one.

when i bought the one with the 5 brush heads, i was ecstatic that they were solid colors. i bought the baby blue because it is a peaceful color. and i love peaceful things (smile)

last summer, i can't remember from where, but it could have been ulta, the brush heads were 50% off, so i ordered a lot, 2 or 3 years worth.

what i like about the clarisonic auto ship is that YOU pick when you want to have something delivered and you can change it. after that big brush head purchase last year, i pushed the auto ship waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back.

yes, i wish you had purchased #3 also.

i remember a few years ago, when some new model came out, the original mia 1 & 2 were discontinued and a few years later, they came back. i'm sure its because that new model, which i don't remember the name of, didn't sell as well as expected. i am hoping that happens again. they can keep the new one, but bring back the REAL mia.

yes, owning them is worth the price, even though i'm not happy about the cost of replacement brush heads.