New Contributor

Hi, can anyone please tell me how often Clarisonic has a TSV? I need to replace mine, but have not seen them as often as I used to.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon     Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

The newest (Clarisonic) quit working after two weeks, returned mine. Quality since "Loreal" purchased. Look for prior models. Good luck!

Esteemed Contributor

wow, i didn't realize the whole clarisonic line had changed. I  tried the pop sonic and have not looked back.  much better pricing, convenience in that it rarely needs to recharge, no expensive replacement brushes. the massaging action with the rubber instead of the bush feels a little different, but the results in term of how clean the skin is are the same. They sell them in different sizes and configurtions.  This is one set i purchsed when it was on sale and love: https://www.qvc.com/Pop-Sonic-Set-of-3-Cleansing-and-Exfoliating-Devices.product.A346265.html.  i think it is better on the skin than the brushes.  i have a bunch of these and use on my body, feet, nails...

New Contributor

Thank you

Valued Contributor

until 2018, for as long as i can remember there was always a clarisonic tsv during the xmas holidays.

in 2018, there was a tsv in the summer.

why, i don't know, but i thought it was strange to have a tsv then . . . so strange that i ordered one.

it came with 5 brush heads, which on their own, cost more then the total tsv. i bought it to have as a backup, even though i already had 2, and really should not have spent the money.

months later i found out that the mia 1 and 2 were being discontinued. then, i was really happy that i spent money that i realy didn't have.

the last time i was on the clarisonic site, they still had the original mia 1 & 2, if that is what you are looking for.

personally, i think it was a mistake to discontinue both of them for the new model, which has not been around long enough to prove itself, if that makes sense.

but since the clarisonic was sold to loreal, i see changes that don't benefit customers.

sadly, this is the norm when large companies buy smaller companies. they focus on reducing costs, making products cheaper, not better and raising prices.

to me, the new models don't bring any NEW value to the table, that is needed to clean your face.
they just cost more.

if you are a gadget person or in this case, an attachment person, you may like the most expensive new model.

i just hope that you find one that meets your needs.

when there will be a clarisonic tsv is anyone's guess.

Valued Contributor

@PalmettoGirl 

i was just looking around and saw the original mia 1 & 2 here. type clarisonic in the search field. you will see 2 or 3 different options. hope this helps.

Honored Contributor

After reading the replies I am so glad I bought a backup Clarisonic when I did. They are both working fine. I think my original one is at least 4 years old and my backup is about 2 years old. 

Esteemed Contributor

i think they have one a year and maybe a "Big Deal" or OTO about once a year. I have one and love it!

Valued Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

After reading the replies I am so glad I bought a backup Clarisonic when I did. They are both working fine. I think my original one is at least 4 years old and my backup is about 2 years old. 

@drizzellla 

i am very happy that both of yours are still going strong.

i am right there with you about having a backup. i "received" my original one way back when they first came out (more than 10 years years ago, maybe 15 years) and it's still going strong.

i purchased another one when they first came out with the ones with designs. i wanted 2 because i traveled A LOT, and could just leave one packed in my suitcase.

last summer, i purchased another one because the cost of buying 5 brush heads was more then the entire tsv. plus, i had a premonition.

and yes, i use all 3. i have a different brush head on each one.

while i have a mia 2, i only use one speed. do you use both speeds?

what made you buy a second one?

did you sign up for their 25% off for life  brush head auto ship subscription thing?

ok, i've asked enough questions - have a great weekend!