Trusted Contributor

Re: Christmas on June 30th/Valerie ParrHill TSV

Don’t need any more of anything...especially Christmas stuff🙄

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Esteemed Contributor

@Karie2022 wrote:

Don’t need any more of anything...especially Christmas stuff🙄

I have alot of Val's decor from years ago...last year was the first year I didn't do any decorating...maybe a couple of things. Now I understand why my Mom did that in her older years too. I love Christmas..don't get me wrong..its just so commercial these days..all about more STUFF! Smiley Embarassed

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

I’ve been through the gingerbread theme and the beaded fruit one. No kids in my life anymore or big meals so still going through stuff to donate or pass on.

H219238 reminds me of Grandin Road items.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the TSV was pretty, but am not interested in buying!  Don't need it and really don't have space to place it! 

I also would worry about the snow eventually not moving. I have had other 'blowing snow' items in years past and eventually , the snow stops blowing around the inside of the item. 

Valued Contributor

Something similar was offered last year and many complained that the little fan inside quit working pretty soon after they got it and the glitter would not move any more.  At that time, I ordered an angel and mine worked fine, but maybe some are lucky and some are not.

Respected Contributor

I do not buy Xmas decorations, or for any holiday, I am long past doing so with the exception of the American Flag and observance days.

However this TSV would have had my interest if it had a large cardinal inside as the display.

Honored Contributor

The last two years I've bought one Valerie item each year.  Last year's was an item I can and do leave out all year.  Had the mini lights in it.  I don't plan on buying anything this year.  I have enough and only have guests once during the season.

Respected Contributor

NYET.