Super Contributor

Spare me.  It starts Saturday night and goes all day on Sunday.  The announcement comes before Summer even hits. Ugh

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

Spare me.  It starts Saturday night and goes all day on Sunday.  The announcement comes before Summer even hits. Ugh

@Fribwl 

wooohoo!

thank you for the thread

i would have missed it!!

thanks again!

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Respected Contributor

@Fribwl You are spared.

Honored Contributor

Good time to take up a new hobby or get a supply of good books.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Good time to take up a new hobby or get a supply of good books.

One has to take up a whole new hobby just to not watch one  tv channel for a weekend? Sounds like a bigger problem.

Trusted Contributor

Doesn't bother me but I find it a little weird most of the callers are wishing the hosts "Merry Christmas" in June/July. 

Trusted Contributor

I can't wait!  I hate this unbearable weather we're having right now so I'll crank up the AC and pretend it's not 95 degrees outside.

Honored Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

You are spared.  More for those of us that enjoy.

Respected Contributor

@Fribwl wrote:

@Fribwl 

You must be new to QVC.  Christmas in July happens every year and for the last couple or more years it has started around June 25th, 6 months before Christmas.  

Hallmark Channel also has Christmas in July and that starts the end of this week I believe.  You better avoid that channel too.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry to be Debbie Downer but I just hate all of the prostituting of Christmas for sales and more money. 

Lynn-Critter Lover!
(especially cats!)