Honored Contributor

Re: Christmas Programming - TOO MUCH!

While they may be calling them Christmas shows, it doesn't appear to me that the items they are selling are any different from normal programming. What types of items are lacking?

Honored Contributor

I'm not always in a Christmas mood either.  With a Roku, the six QVC and HSN channels are grouped together and you can easily see the name of the show on each and its host.  Usually, among the six offerings, I can find something I like.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind so many holiday shows almost all day long, because I don't watch all day long!  Smiley Happy 

But what I do mind is so many of the same items are presented over and over and over.  When I do watch, I really am looking for new and different products.  Wonder if there is a surplus of products.... less demand???

Super Contributor

IRe: Christmas Programming - TOO MUCH!

@SandySparkles wrote:

I actually LOVE, and eagerly look forward to Christmas programming! This year, they have been an especially welcome distraction.👍

Shows that feature seasonal decor, and practical gadgets are my favorite to watch. Valerie's visits are ALWAYS a pleasure, and I seldom miss David's Down Home Christmas.

I am always a little disappointed, as the season draws to an end.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

I love Christmas programming, too. However, this year is less decor/actual Christmas items. Q is showing a LOT of "Christmas" shows, which are a constant stream of retreads of items from years past and just uninspiring "gift" items. I think the Q must be hampered by lack of the usual supply chains for better, more interesting products, or they just thought everyone would want boring presents this year.

Super Contributor

@froggy wrote:

It's all the same stuff, they just call it "gifts" now. Maybe with less beauty and fashion - thank goodness!

Exactly what I just posted. They are just showing the most boring items and labeling them gifts. Uninspiring, to say the least.