Respected Contributor

Chill with the TSV presentations

Geez, I've flipped over to the Q about four times and every time the TSV has been on. Do they really need to present it that much?  Click.  Again.  Ugh

Respected Contributor

Re: Chill with the TSV presentations

And every time I pop into the forums I find a post complaining about the number of TSV presentations or QVC programming....guess we both have our crosses to bear.

Respected Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

And every time I pop into the forums I find a post complaining about the number of TSV presentations or QVC programming....guess we both have our crosses to bear.

@Buck-i-Nana Touché 

Honored Contributor

Here's the thing , I flipped on QVC this afternoon and bought the bracelet that they were showing. We just want a little variety. I hope that cross isn't too much to bear.LOL

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Well I just flipped it on and they are showing boots?  It is 85 degrees here and that made me hotter!   LOL

I hate when they talk about wearing boots or shoes without socks. That is disgusting.  Only sandals should be worn with no socks.  I hope they are purchasing shoe pouri   ugh