Honored Contributor

I dont understand the long sleeve, winter type tops and jackets.  Wow is this line expensive for so called excersize type clothing.  You can get alsmost the exact same thing a Wally World for $10 to $20.  I guess since Im not an exersize diva I would not wear this stuff.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I was wondering about all the long sleeves also.  Seems an odd time of year to be focusing on long-sleeved tops.

Honored Contributor

Her leggings quality in the camo are awesome.  I loved them--ran big though.

I do think her line is pricey, but she's far lower than LLLemon--that's the line she's comparing her line to.  

My hoodies from LLLemon are $119 for the most part or $128.  Her line is reasonable in comparison.  I only own her leggings, but I bought a few new items this a.m.  

I don't mind the long sleeves.  I am always cold.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

It's always freezing in the gym! So I don't mind the long sleeves. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I think you get what you pay for.  I have several pieces of her clothing and they are excellent quality.  No comparison whatsoever to wallyworld cheap stuff with strings showing everywhere which lasts for only a few washings without having to stitch them up somewhere.  If you just put something on and sit around maybe you could get more wear out of them.

Respected Contributor

Im sure her stuff is good quality for the price, but it's very basic workout / lounge clothes and over priced.

I buy fitness athleisure clothes at TJs , Marshalls.  Everything lasts and it's all ~ $20.  My mantra...  If I can't wear it to work, I don't spend a lot.  I remember last year, all CB stuff was on clearance after a short while. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Cheryl Burke cee bee

[ Edited ]

@Pook wrote:

I think you get what you pay for.  I have several pieces of her clothing and they are excellent quality.  No comparison whatsoever to wallyworld cheap stuff with strings showing everywhere which lasts for only a few washings without having to stitch them up somewhere.  If you just put something on and sit around maybe you could get more wear out of them.

ITA about getting what you pay for in most cases!

Danica Patrick's original leggings were awesome and worth 80 dollars!  She brought out a new pair and I bought them.   They are not the same or as nice but still worth 30 dollars! The camo leggings of Cheryl's are awesome, but the pink pair in a different style were not as nice.  I bought them on a lunchtime special--not anywhere near as comfy.

i sent those back.  I don't like Walmart or target leggings.  They are not as comfortable.

ill pay more if they are nice!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"