Trusted Contributor

Been enjoying listening and looking at her all day today while she is presenting the TSV.  She sure presents herself as one very classy, charming and elegant person.  Oh yes, and did I mention she is just gorgeous too! 

I also love her taste in clothes - just beautiful!

Honored Contributor

My elderly mom thought CZJ was one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen, right up there with Liz Taylor.

Trusted Contributor

One thing I forgot to mention.....I wish she would of worn the robe.  I watched many presentations and the hosts would wear them, but not Catherine.  

I wonder why??  I was thinking maybe she did not want to take a chance of getting static cling.  Some of the beautiful blouses she wore looked like the type that may cling to you if they got static cling??   I don't know if that's the reason....just a guess.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went back and watched the video presentation, but honestly, what difference would it make if CZJ had worn the robe? She's there to sell the product and put her name on the line, and I doubt I would have learned much more with her wearing it. I think vendors who put their product on over the clothes they're wearing look silly - especially a bathrobe. And I sure wouldn't expect a woman of her stature to come out with nothing but the robe on. That's what the models are for. I don't think static cling had a thing to do with it. She is an incredibly beautiful and smart woman, and she sure doesn't need to be parading around with her bathrobe on.....JMO. Again - that's why they hire models!

Honored Contributor

Re: Catherine Zeta Jones

[ Edited ]

I may be imagining, but I'm somewhat sure that Catherine wore her robe in one of her earlier presentations.

Love her demeanor and her style.

Love her green blouse.  Also, I liked her cream outfit.  Cream silky blouse, cream trousers, and cream vest with satin back.

I sure wish she will eventually have a Q fashion line. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

Catherine is a “Classy Lady” ....Michael choose well!! 😍

Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote:

Catherine is a “Classy Lady” ....Michael choose well!! 😍

I agree about Catherine being one classy lady but always thought Michael got lucky..lol!

Respected Contributor

She is very elegant and I always enjoy her taste in her personal dress. Beautiful and classic.

Honored Contributor

I loved the look of her TSV robe but I don’t need more robes to keep me extra warm so I regretfully passed. I’d love a cotton knit version.

Trusted Contributor

@jannabelle1, I wanted to see CZJ in the robe because I look just like her  ( ha! ha!) and wanted to know how it would look on me!