New Contributor

Caseable tablet cover poor quality

Has anyone who used their caseable voucher lately received a good quality case? I chose a stock case and the image is somewhat fuzzy. My husband ordered  a custom case and it looks awful. It's dark and blurry, despite the original being a crisp high res image. The case itself is also not going to protect the tablet if it falls while open. It's extremely cheap and disappointing. There are way better cases available on Amazon for half the price of these - QVC should rethink this partnership. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Caseable tablet cover poor quality

I was only able to order one with a photo when It arrived the photo was only on the back with a white cover. I threw it out, it was not even worth a second look.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I got one with a bright print and It's great!  Easy order and it arrived very quickly.

Regular Contributor

My husband’s came today and it looks great! He made a custom case for himself. We got the tracking number on 12/7.

I contacted customer service because I ordered a regular, “in stock” case and it still hasn’t arrived. The rep got back to me within an hour of me emailing them. I appreciated that bc I’d read where some couldn’t get in touch with them at all. However, I’m still patiently waiting the arrival of my case. Funny how his came first. Maybe a lot of folks ordered the same style that I did. I’ll come back and report when I get mine. I hope it looks okay. Sorry others have had issues.
New Contributor

Last year I purchased 3 Fire tablets. It came with a voucher for each tablet. I ordered them and they looked exactly as pictured. Unfortunately the quality wasn't very good. Both cases the corners broke off and it wasn't because of neglect.  I get they were free as per say,but they weren't worth the time it took to get them. Please come up with a better alternative. The tablets are nice,but won't stay nice if you are counting on the case protecting it. Disappointed 😞

New Contributor

Last year I purchased 3 Fire tablets. It came with a voucher for each tablet. I ordered them and they looked exactly as pictured. Unfortunately the quality wasn't very good. Both cases the corners broke off and it wasn't because of neglect.  I get they were free as per say,but they weren't worth the time it took to get them. Please come up with a better alternative. The tablets are nice,but won't stay nice if you are counting on the case protecting it. Disappointed 😞 Isn't there an upgrade or something else to protect our investments?

Esteemed Contributor

Why did you post twice?